𝟎𝟕𝟒: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

"You two seemed friendly," Chifuyu jokes with you. You open the door to your suite, "Please don't say gross things like that..." You replied, sighing. The blonde chuckles as he enters the door.

Both of you enter your room. You sit at your desk, reaching down to pick up a shoebox of photos. Propping the box on the desk, you open the drawer and take out a notebook and mechanical pencil.

"May I?" Chifuyu asks.

"Go ahead," You answered instantly.

Chifuyu walks away. You pull the lamp on your desk closer. As Chifuyu flicks the switch down, you turn on the lamp.

The room was now dark. The only light radiating was from lamp light. Which was pointed at the notebook and shoebox.

Chifuyu stands next to you. Leaning over, he puts his hand on the desk to get a better view at what you're doing.

With the ambience, the two of you look like you're supposed to be in some 1920s detective movie. If only the world was black and white.

"Only three days have passed since Takemichi leaped and our future has already started to change," you said seriously.

You begin to flip through the notebook you brought out. "Around the weekend, I took some time to concentrate on the timeline he was just in. So that I could see what happened from my own eyes."

"Right... I nearly forgot you could see your own future from your dreams," Chifuyu comments.

You stopped at a page in the notebook. "In that timeline, I was supposed to meet South later, closer to the battle," you say. "But I met him Friday night. I also didn't join Brahman."

You flip through more pages. "I was never involved in the battle at all. Instead, you and I continued to fight gangs in the city. Trying to get any info from the Kanto Manji Gang. Since Koko always put a price tag on any information I asked him."

"But how did that lead to your death?" Chifuyu asked, confused. "It looked like we were going on the right track-"

"I..." You correct him "Eventually I went solo. Investigating Bonten."

You look down at the notebook disgustedly. "Future me was a lying, conniving, moralless bitch."

"Woah!" Chifuyu didn't expect to hear such vicious words come out of your mouth. "You couldn't have ended up being that bad..." He says. Not believing you were the kind of person you described.

"After years of no progress, you and the rest of our friends tried convincing me to give up. Yet I didn't and continued behind your back," you tell Chifuyu. Also noting how stubborn of a decision that was.

"Because of that, I died at the hands of the one I wanted to save..."

Chifuyu looks at you, "But since you've joined Brahman, that future must've changed, hasn't it?" The blonde asks. You shrug, "Haven't checked. That's the least of my worries though."

You open the shoebox and take out a handful of photos. Many of the photos in the shoebox were friends from Toman. You scatter them around until you found a photo of a specific dragon-tattooed male.

"In the future, Draken still owns D&D Motors. Seemingly living a good life," you start. "But that'll change if we don't take action..." Reminding both you and Chifuyu that you had a vision of the boy's death recently.

"What's the plan then?" Chifuyu asks, adjusting his posture. You look at the photo of Draken you had in your hand. "We have to find out who from Rokuhara is targeting Draken first!"

You pick up the photo and stare at it. Concentrating on July 7th, 2008.

Draken checks outside of the shop doors, "It rains even in July, huh?"