𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Takemichi catches his breath, bending over with his hands on his knees. You wipe the sweat off your forehead, the two of you were in front of Mikey. Your soon-to-be date.

"Takemitchy, don't tell me you're a two-timer," Mikey says. Says looks shocked at first, then he starts laughing, "You're going to get slapped so hard!"

Takemichi got up from his position and raised his voice a little, "NO! It's not what it looks like, she's my friend!" He says quickly and frantically.

"Yeah, we're no way in hell a couple," you said coldly, Takemichi made an odd sound as if he was hurt by your tone and wording.

Mikey looks over at you and then Takemichi, "Say, Takemitchy. Do you and your friend happen to be hungry? I sure am," he says smiling. Moments ago he just scoffed up a kid's meal and he's still hungry.

You saw Takemichi's eyes glint, you can tell this was the perfect moment for him to ask. "Actually, we're starving! Matter of fact, Hina wanted us to go to this cafe she liked, how about you tag along?" Takemichi says, a bit too eagerly.

You tried your best to keep an expressionless face but really you were sweating pellets. You didn't think the date would be so soon. The blonde in front looks over at you, "Is it like a double date?" You and Takemichi jump after his response.

Before catching up to Mikey, you very clearly told Takemichi you didn't want it to seem like a date since you didn't actually like him.

"Yeah!" Takemichi yelps then quickly covers his mouth realizing he clarified it as a date. You side-eye him, making him shake.

I'm going to punch him before he time-leaps back.

Mikey looks at the both of you a bit confused, but he smiles again. "Sure, I'll go on a date with you," he said, looking at you specifically. You feel your face warm-up, you want to say it was out of embarrassment but really it was the first time a guy said that to you. You didn't know how else to react.

Takemichi leads the way to Hina's place. You purposefully fell back behind the two blondes, avoiding conversation with either. They seemed fine talking amongst each other anyway.

Wait, I'm not even wearing cute clothes today, you thought to yourself. Thankfully you live a floor below Hina so it shouldn't be a problem to change real quick.

The three of you walk up the stairs to your building. "Hey, Takemichi," you say, they both turn their heads behind to look at you. "I'm gonna go change real quick I... my clothes are sweaty from running today," you say. You didn't want to tell them you wanted to make an effort to wear something nice, it would embarrass you.

They both give an okay and you sprint down the stairs to your suite. Unlocking the door and shutting it strongly, you panic to yourself.

What are you supposed to wear to a date?!

Going to the bathroom, you wash your face quickly still thinking. Walking out of the bathroom and to your room, you open your closet and scan it. It was your first date, you were torn in between wearing something special or just basic.

You decide to wear something plain, it was just a cafe date. You didn't actually have feelings for the guy anyway. Before you walk out, you double check inside the bag you were going to bring to see if you had your necessities. Finally you lock the door behind you.

"There you are!" You turn and see Hina waving, she looks especially happy. Beside her were the two blondes. You walk toward them taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm yourself from the fact you were about to go on a double date. Speaking of which, you almost forgot.