𝟎𝟔𝟔: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫

It was ten in the morning on a Saturday. Because it was the weekend, there wasn't a reason to be up that early. But you hadn't gotten much sleep since you got back home last night. You woke up two hours ago and laid in bed. Processing.

Finally, you get up off your bed and immediately rush out of your door. Not just your room door, but your suite door as well. Speed walking up the stairs. You take a deep breath before knocking on Hina's door. Not your usual, calm, three knocks. You knocked on her door at the same rate a gamer would button mash on a controller. Repetitive and quite aggressive.

You stop when you hear the door unlock. Hina opens it. She rubs her eyes tiredly and looks at you. Confusion and concern, mixed with drowsiness, was visible on her face. "[Y/N], why are you-"

"IF WE KISSED, ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?!" You ask her hastily and loudly. The shock of such a question immediately wakes the girl up.

"WHAT?!"

"IF WE KISSED, ARE WE-"

"Okay..." Hina stops her from repeating your question, "Back up." You take a step back. Hina walks out and closes the door behind her. She scans you with her eyes. Observing both your body language and panicked face. She could already tell something was up. Hina suggests the two of you talk about it in your home since her family was still sleeping

As the two of you walk into your suite downstairs, you both take a seat on the couch. "Okay, what are you trying to ask me...?" Hina asks for clarification. You take a deep breath and calm yourself down, realizing you were a little intense earlier.

"Hypothetically," You start. You shift your eyes away from her, "If we kissed right now," You look back at her, "Would you still consider me a friend?"

Hina lids her eyes at you. Though she would never say it out loud, she thought the question was kind of stupid. "Hypothetically, if we kissed right now, it would be considered cheating," she tells you honestly.

Right, she has a boyfriend. It wouldn't be right if I kissed her, you realize. "Okay... Then can friends kiss?" You ask her genuinely. "Yes...?" Hina replies, uncertain. "I mean, they could but..."

Hina stops her sentence. Her eyes widened, connecting the dots from your initial panicked expression and hypothetical questions.

"WHO DID YOU KISS?!" She asks, almost jumping off her seat. Her voice pitched up higher than usual. "CHIFUYU," you replied to her in the same volume.

"WHAT?!" She stands up in shock. Hina sits back down, "WHEN?! WHY?! HOW?!"

"Yesterday! It just happened! I don't know!" You answer her. Matching her same sort of panicked energy. Hina furrows her brows at you, "What do you mean 'it just happened'?!" She asks in confusion, "You don't just kiss someone out of nowhere!"

You turn your gaze. Feeling embarrassed that you have to explain what happened. "We were talking..." You say slowly, "And he thought of playing tag to ease my mind... And at some point, I fell on top of him... And he tagged my lips..."

Hina covers her mouth, you continued, "And then asked if he could kiss me... And... You know..."

"Oh my God..." She lets out, "Well... Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah...!" You say in surprise, even though you let it happen and even kissed the boy back. "WHAT ABOUT MIKEY?!" Hina yells. You were taken aback at both her expression and mention of his name. "What about Mikey?!" You ask her back.

Hina stares at you in disbelief, "I thought you were in love with Mikey!" You get up slightly off the couch and point your finger down, "That's the second thing I'm confused about!" You tell her, "When I got back home after hanging out with Chifuyu, I finally realized that we KISSED."