𝟎𝟑𝟐.𝟓: 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝

"[Y/N]! It's me! Hina!" Hina yells at the door. She didn't respond yesterday when I knocked, so I thought having Hina do it would get her to open the door.

"We're- I mean, I'm gonna bust your door open~!" The pink-haired girl continued to talk to the door. She started banging on it with her arms. "C'mon! I know you're in there!"

Hina turns the knob and the door actually opens. Her weight leans forward, not expecting it to open that easily. We walked in. "Does she leave her door open a lot?" I asked. It didn't seem like her to have it unlocked, she isn't careless. Hina shook her head. "What if she's playing hide-and-seek?" I joked, Hina didn't seem to appreciate my joke.

We both walked around her suite. It seemed completely empty. For whatever reason, Hina seemed jumpy. Scared looking. I walked down the hallway, to the opened door. "It's her room," Hina points out. I've never been in her room before. I looked around. Her bed was a mess. I smile at the My Melody plush that was next to her pillow.

How cute. She has our photos on the wall too.

There was a pen on the floor. Hina picks it up, "Why would this be here?" I shrug at her rhetorical question. "Mikey..." The girl stands up, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked shaken. "Last night... She was talking to me about Toman... And running 'solo'..." Hina looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Solo?" I repeated. She told Hina that I banned her from trying to get more involved with Toman.

Is she trying to fight Tenjiku alone?

But her front door was unlocked and her room door was wide open. I even noticed her shoes were still at the front.

Was she kidnapped...?!

I try to shake my mind from those thoughts. I can't lose my composure. Not right now. Not in front of Hina. I walk out of the room and Hina follows me out. "I'm gonna go look for Takemichi and Chifuyu, you should go back home," I tell Hina. She closes the door behind her.

Getting on my bike, I began to speed through the street. Why wasn't she home? Why wouldn't you be home?!

I wonder if calling you weak and stubborn wasn't a good approach. I don't even think you're weak. I just wanted to discourage you from being involved. Tenjiku is far from comparable with Moebius, strength-wise. They're too dangerous to try to provoke.

I think about the time Ken-chin and I visited Pah-chin's friend's girlfriend. How she and the friend had nothing to do with Toman, yet were beaten senseless to spite Pah-chin. To spite Toman. How the girl was immobile. fully bandaged up.

I can't stand the thought of seeing you like that. I hated seeing you hurt. Your face and body with bruises and your clothes were dirty from a fight. I wanted to hunt down and kill every Tenjiku member after seeing you like that. I remember that glasses kid's face when I asked him if he knew where those members went. He was genuinely afraid of me.

But this isn't about me. Tenjiku is dangerous. Seeing that they've gathered past S62 Generation members to form it. Madarame, Mochi, the Haitani brothers... I want to guarantee they don't lay a finger on you.

I park outside of Takemichi's house, yelling for his name. He didn't reply. I kept trying to call him out.

Is he home at all?

Fuck.

I get back on the road. Where would you be? I didn't even care about passing through cars or red lights. I needed to know where you were. If you're safe.

"Chifuyu!" I shout, catching him on his way to his apartment. "Mikey!" He calls out to me. I move my bike closer to him. "This is bad, Mikey! Mucho-"

"Mucho's with [Y/N]?!"

"What?" Chifuyu looked at me with confusion. Fuck, I guess I was too hasty. I tell him to continue. "Mucho's got Takemichi out of nowhere! I don't know what for though," Chifuyu finally finishes his sentence.

What the fuck is happening today? [Y/N]'s missing and the fifth division took in Takemitchy? "Was [Y/N] with you?" I asked. Chifuyu seemed hesitant, but he nodded anyway, "I told her to go home, fifth division tried to hold all of us down so they could take Takemichi!"

I started my bike again. "It's my fault!" Chifuyu suddenly tells me. I turn my head at him. "I promise not to let her be involved in Toman again! Please don't get angry with her," he pleaded. Bowing at me.

"I don't care about that whole ban right now," I said. Slightly irritated that his first assumption would be that I'm angry with you. I told Chifuyu that your front door was open and that you weren't home. Chifuyu gasped, "Could this be tied with Tenjiku?"

"Possibly, I'm not taking any chances." I began to drive again. Chifuyu yelled something but I didn't hear. I didn't care either. I still haven't gotten my mind off of those letters Izana sent to big brother. I can't focus on a single thing right now.

Should I try to find Izana? Do I call everyone for a meeting about Mucho and Takemichi? Should I continue to search for [Y/N]?

What do I do...? What would Baji do? What would Shinichiro do?!

I CAN'T FUCKING THINK OF ANYTHING.

I try to calm myself down. Maybe you're out and forgot to lock your door. Maybe you stopped by somewhere else before going home.

Maybe you're gone?

Maybe you're dead?

No. No, you're not. You're fine. You're okay.

I make a hard stop in front of the brothel in Shibuya. "Ken-chin!" I yelled out. I get off my bike and walk in. The workers already recognized me and let me go through. I walk down the hallway, passing all of the ladies. I open the door to his room, Ken-chin was doing sit-ups.

"Oh, Mikey," he notices me walking in. He gets up, sitting cross-legged. Ken-chin drinks his water before speaking, "What's up?"

"We need to call for a meeting now," I ordered. Ken-chin gets up, "Now? Are meeting isn't until-"

"Now," I interrupted. Ken-chin had no further objections. He starts patting himself off with a towel and I head outside to wait for him.

As I sit on top of Babu waiting for Ken-chin. I take deep breaths, calming myself down. Emptying my mind. I can't lose my composure at the meeting.

This is my fault. I shouldn't have brought you to Black Dragons. No... I shouldn't have burdened you with my messes at all. If I hadn't been so reckless, so selfish, you wouldn't be involved in any of this going on right now.

I just... I just have to trust that you're safe.

Please... Be safe.