𝟎𝟑𝟐: "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝" 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You cough up your drink, causing the girl to jump. It hurt even more since it was carbonated. "From the future?! What?! No, he's not!" You say unconvincingly.

"He told me himself!" She raises her voice, disappointed that you would attempt to lie. "What else has he said...?" You ask her, worried about what kind of details Hina knows. "Takemichi has been trying to save me in the future..." She tells you.

Takemichi mistook her for Naoto. He had his head down, sitting at the end of a slide muttering about the future and the timeline he came from. Hina now fully understood the situation Takemichi was in and even why he shakes Naoto's hand.

"How long have you known?" She asks again. You sigh, "Since July..."

"How come he couldn't just tell me?" Hina pouts, disappointed that only you and Naoto knew. You laugh, "Cause it's just not that believable. I mean, if I told you I could see the future, you wouldn't believe me."

Hina jumps up from her seat, "YOU CAN SEE THE FUTURE?!"

The two of you had a long talk. You admitted that you only got involved with Toman because you foresaw Draken's death in August. She was shocked to hear that he was supposed to die. You even mentioned assuming Takemichi was going to die since you never saw a vision of his future before, but that was later false since he is from the future.

"Since then, Takemichi and I have been working together to help Toman," you finish. Hina mouths a long 'oh' sound. "So that's why you and Takemichi are close?" She asked and you nodded.

"I also never had a crush on Mikey," you say, finally confessing. That was the only thing that confused her.

"Really?! But it really seemed like you liked him," she says. You laugh, "I don't."

"I love him."

Hina's eyes widened. "I thought he was just some dumb guy who ordered kids meals and kicks people,'' you continued to laugh, "But Mikey... He's so much more than that. So much more to me."

The pink-haired girl starts to giggle, "Guess that tiny lie you made paid off." You laugh with her, agreeing.

"You know, he showed up here a while ago," she tells you. "What?!" You were shocked, "Why?" Hina shrugs, "No clue. I was waiting at your door and saw him walk up. He waited with me for a bit but left."

I wonder what he wanted...

You cross your arms, "Like I care!" Hina was confused by this, especially after you said that you loved him. You tell her that he banned you from talking about Toman, more specifically the situation they're in right now. Meaning you couldn't be involved. Before Hina could speak, you told her you already understood why he would do that. But you tell her your reasons, which connect with your talk about the future.

"Sorry, I'm not much help with this," she says, you reassure her that you weren't looking for advice. "Why can't you just tell him what you told me?" She asks. You think about it. You shake your head, "I only told you because you discovered Takemichi, plus I doubt he'd unban me even if he believed me."

She asks how you'd get him to understand you without that and you shrug. "I might have to run solo if he starts telling other members I'm banned from being involved," you sigh.

Hina looks at you worriedly, "You might get hurt without any help though..."

"We'll see how it goes," you say, feeling your headache from stressing about it, "They're gonna have a meeting soon, so I might just wait 'til then."

-

"Chifuyu?" You opened the door. You wondered if it was about the meeting, but it seemed a bit early for that to have already happened.