𝟎𝟖𝟏: 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

You shove Takemichi away, grabbing him from the back of his collar. Blocking a hit from Haitani Ran, which was intended for the blonde.

"Where'd you go?! I thought you were behind me earlier!" Takemichi asks you. He'd been finding it difficult to keep up with both brothers on his own.

"Sorry! I got caught up!" You apologize.

The Haitanis back up a bit. "Oho~! Can't win a fight on your own?" Ran says to Takemichi. "Don't you feel a little unmanly?" Rindou asks, "Having a girl help you."

You take a stance and smirk at them, "We'll see who feels unmanly after a girl kicks your ass!" You taunt, gesturing to them to make a move.

The brothers stare at you excitedly before running at you and Takemichi. You immediately use your foresight. Specifically on Ran.

You force Takemichi to duck down as Ran attempts a full swing at both of you with his baton.

After that fight with that Kanto Manji Gang member... I should be able to beat this guy! You say to yourself. I finally get to use my power!

You rush at the man again, jumping. Giving him a kick to the chest. He gets pushed back a bit, his feet planted on the ground. A small trail of gravel was formed in front of him, from your attack.

"Someone's been practicing!" Ran comments, sounding impressed. You grin at the man, "Can't say the same for you," you respond. "You haven't changed one bit since you were in Tenjiku."

He chuckles, "Nor has your partner." He points over at Takemichi, "Mikey really let that guy become a First Division Captain?"

Takemichi couldn't seem to catch a break from Rindou's punches. Though he was, thankfully, still standing.

Ah, shit... You run over. I forgot he sucks at fighting!

You pull Takemichi out of Rindou's way. You step on the long-haired man's foot. You then knee him in the abdomen and kick him to the side. All with one leg.

"Stay focused!" You tell Takemichi, "We can't afford to get our shit rocked now, can we?!" Takemichi shakes himself off and takes his fists out, "You're right! We have to get to Mikey somehow!"

Both the Haitani's dash at you two again. As you dodge and relay attacks in Ran, Takemichi was still taking a lot of hits from Rindou.

How can I use my foresight on Ran if I have to keep checking on Takemichi?!  You think.

As the fight continues. You found yourself constantly helping Takemichi. Even when the boy did land some punches, it wasn't nearly as much as Rindou had.

Even if I tried to get Takemichi to find another opponent, they definitely wouldn't let him slip away...!

The fight sloppily goes on. Both the Haitani's poke fun at your coordination. Comparing themselves to you guys. And how much greater they were.

Takemichi wouldn't want to run from this either... You continue to think to yourself. How can I get us to win...?

You use your foresight in Ran again. You block his baton with your forearm. While in that position, you extend your arm to grab onto his shoulder. You pull him closer, kneeing him. As the upper half of his body lowers, you shift your foot in between his legs and trip him harshly. Making him fall onto his back.

You tug on the back of Takemichi's collar again, making him dodge Rindou, "Takemichi!"

"Yeah?!" He looks at you.

Sorry, Hina. Believe me, when I say, this is the last thing I wanted to do...

You go behind the blonde and grab his wrists. The Haitanis were as confused as he was. "Close your fists!" You yell. Takemichi does so immediately.