𝟎𝟑𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Glaring at him, you continue to struggle at the rope tied around you with your arms behind the chair you were sitting on. Your shoulders shimmy up and down. Your wrists trying to bend further to touch the rope.

He walks closer to you, ever so slowly, pissing you off more than you already were. You began to move faster, your heart racing in fear. He raised his gun to cock it before pointing it at you. His eyes were dark, there wasn't a spec of light in them. His expression was dead, the only movement on his face was when he would blink.

You were disappointed, not only in him but yourself. How could you let yourself do something so reckless? Even after all these years, you haven't learned. Haven't gotten over it.

Staring right through your eyes, his lips finally moved, "Any last words?"

Your shoulders slowly drop and you let your hands dangle from behind. Not breaking eye contact, you think of every moment you had with him. Your friends. How your world changed because of them. Your eyes droop, now staring at him lidded and your tears couldn't help but fall.

"I hope Takemichi finds you soon."

The man's eyebrows now daggered. To be honest, you were glad there was even a hint of emotion in him at all. His forearm shifts fast, aiming lower than he was originally. His platinum-white hair shifts as the momentum of his arm moves back as he pulled the trigger. He shoots you in the foot. You scream in pain, his face went back to emotionless. You were more angry with yourself than ever. He walks closer, now inches from you, putting the gun right at your forehead.

You look up at him, trying to regulate your breathing. Panting as tears flow down your face. This time, he was glaring at you. "Don't ever say another man's name in front of me," he says viciously. You were shocked at the hint of jealousy but it didn't seem to matter anymore. You can feel the gun shake a bit.

"Any more last words?" He asks again.

"I'll miss you... Manjiro."

~

"Manjiro...?" You mumble, waking up. Your body felt sore. You looked down and you were put in new clothes. Laying on a bed. You slowly get up, feeling pain, as you forcefully sit up from the bed.

A dream? No... It was a vision.

Of my own future?

"Your friend's with Hanagaki, right?" You look up to see who spoke to you. It was the dark-haired boy from Black Dragons. He sat on a chair next to your bed. "Were you... The one who put me in this?" You ask, pointing at the new clothes you were wearing. It was a Tenjiku uniform.

The boy looks at you oddly, "Did you want to keep wearing dirty, ripped clothes?"

That answer was enough to confirm it was him. He introduces himself as Kokonoi, Koko for short. "Why am I still alive?" You asked. You saw his eyes widen for a split second, shocked at the second question you had upon waking up. "They're carrying out the original plan," he answers.

You were confused at first. Irritated too. You thought he assumed you would know what the original plan was. Then you finally remembered.

~

"With Emma dead, Mikey will be weakened. We don't want Toman to forfeit the match though, we want him to show up. That's why you're here, to make sure he does."

~

Your eyes began to fill. Tears immediately fall down your cheeks. "No... no..." You fall out of the bed. Koko was shocked at the sudden slump.