𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭

"Woah, woah, woah," you say, increasing your volume, "Slow down. What's happening."

"Takemichi's in the hospital!" Hina yells through the phone. You can hear her feet running rapidly. You tell her you'd meet her there and hung up. Putting a sweater on, you walk out of your suite.

Once you arrived at the hospital, Hina was side-hugging a girl you haven't met before. Takemichi was on the hospital bed, with a few bandages on the left side of his face. You walked closer to the three, giving a small wave to the blonde girl beside Hina and she returned a wave.

You look over at Takemichi, who looks stiff, a little shaken even. "What happened?" You ask, the boy looks at you and looks at the two girls. "Is it..." The boy pauses with nervousness in his voice. "Is it okay if I can talk to [Y/N]... Alone?"

Hina looks at you confused, you look over at Takemichi. You knew, in his eyes, he was going to talk about something related to the future and probably August 3rd. "We'll try to make it quick," You say to Hina, giving a light smile. She nods hesitantly and gestures for the blonde girl beside her to get up from her seat. You wave at the two before they left the room.

Takemichi gulps, "I met with the leader of Moebius. Both in the future and now." You take a seat on the chair beside the bed, leaning forward, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"There's someone in Toman trying to put Mikey and Draken against each other." His voice goes lower, to a serious tone. You lean back in your seat, "But who would do that?"

"I have no idea..." There was guilt in his voice. "At this rate, the conflict might happen..." Takemichi slaps both his palms on his face, "Why'd I have to faint?!" He says in frustration.

"How'd you even faint anyway?" You ask, pitying the boy. Takemichi hesitates.

"I was running..."

Nevermind. What a loser.

-

You were at the shopping district, on the way home. You already said bye to Hina, who stayed with Takemichi, before exiting the hospital. Emma, the blonde girl from earlier, went home before you could properly introduce yourself. Sighing to yourself, you ponder on who would even try to put Mikey and Draken against each other. Furthermore, what reason would they have?

"Yo, [Y/N]!"

A deep voice calls your name. You turned and it was Draken.

"You know me?" Surprised that he knew your name. The both of you only ever made eye contact when Mikey and he visited Mizo Mid. "Takemichi told me about you," he informs, "You're the one dating Mikey right?"

"We aren't dating..." You say, disappointed that THAT was what Takemichi described you as.

"Anyway, what are you doing out this late?" The dragon-tattooed male asks. "Paid Takemichi a visit," you reply, "What about you?"

"Just takin' a stroll," he answers back, "Need a ride?"

You raise your brow, "It doesn't look like you have your bike with you." He laughs a little and cocks his head, gesturing to follow him.

"I live up ahead. I don't wanna let a girl walk alone."

You smile to yourself, following the boy. Behind his scary physique, he was a gentleman. It made you feel even more awful knowing what his fate was. As you continue to stare at the tall boy, you get another vision.

He looked beat up, exhausted even. Fighting multiple men at once. Then suddenly a guy stabs him in the abdomen. You see his face and it was Kiyomizu Masataka, a third-year student at Mizo Mid.