𝟎𝟑𝟑: 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝

Your head felt heavy. Finally, you open your eyes. You blink a few times, clearing your vision. You looked down and you were tied to a chair.

Wait... Where am I?

"Someone's awake," you quickly look up. You met with Kisaki Tetta's eyes. He looked down at you. Behind him was Izana as well as other men from Tenjiku. Seeing both Kisaki and Izana made your blood boil. You try your hardest to pull your arms out of the rope. The chair wobbles as your attempts get more aggressive.

"There's no use, [L/N] [F/N]," Kisaki tells you. How does he know your full name? "I know what you are, Kisaki!" You yell, still trying to get yourself out of the rope. "Whatever you're planning won't work!"

He raises a brow at you, "Yeah?" Kisaki walks closer to you. Stepping his foot on one of your thighs, leaning closer to your face. As to threaten you. You raised your head, unfazed.

Kisaki laughs at your face. "Who are you acting tough for? Mikey isn't here to save you," he mocks.

"And what about you?" You question back, "Are you acting tough? Perhaps to make up for the lack of strength you have?"

Kisaki slaps you across the face. He pulls you by the hair, forcing you to look back at him. You could tell your comment made him furious. That's what you wanted. "I don't want to hear that from a girl," Kisaki hisses, "You don't need physical strength to reach the top. You wouldn't know. You wouldn't understand."

You tried your best not to show how mad you were. Your eyes twitch and your mouth shakes. In the position you were put in, you were no match for Kisaki. Even without him, Izana and the rest of Tenjiku were still surrounded by you. "You're nothing but fish bait," Kisaki continues, "After what I plan to do tomorrow, you're being kept so that he shows up."

"Plan? What are you gonna do?" You ask. Kisaki tilts his head at you, "Wouldn't you like to know?" You started to move your arms again, pathetically attempting to get yourself out of the rope while Kisaki was hovering over you. "Desperate? How about we make a deal?" Kisaki grins.

A deal? With Kisaki? That can't be good.

"I'm not telling you anything about Mikey!" You shout. Kisaki seemed amused at your assumption. "Don't worry, nothing about him," he tells you. You stayed silent, waiting for him to speak again.

"I'll let you go," Kisaki says, "If..."

If what? What can he possibly gain from me? If he can see the future, he wouldn't need me for that... Unless he can't. But how would he have known? What can he possibly want from me that isn't related to Mikey?

"If you convince Tachibana Hinata to be with me instead."

Your eyes widened. Hina? He wants Hina?

"Like I'd hand her over to a creep like you!" You insult. Your anger took over, even more aggressively trying to get out of the rope. You wanted nothing but to beat him senseless. He's the one who gets Hina killed in every timeline.

Is this some sick revenge to get back at Takemichi in the past? Do they even know each other?!

Kisaki's eyes stare deep into yours. "It's that or Emma dies tomorrow."

"What kind of sick offer is that?! What's Hina or Emma have to do with any of this?!" You were in complete disbelief at what this boy was saying. "That's the original plan," Kisaki informs. "With Emma dead, Mikey will be weakened. We don't want Toman to forfeit the match though, we want him to show up. That's why you're here, to make sure he does."

Your breathing was rapid. You felt your face strain, your eyebrows daggering at Kisaki. "You sick bastard! You're doing all of this for what? Mikey's acknowledgement?! I hope he fucking kills you," you've never felt more anger in your life. So irrational too. You never thought you'd ever wish death upon someone until now.