1

CHAPTER 1 : SCHOOL

A/N POV

Kang Y/N is a 16 year old girl with a large IQ. She only has a mom and lives in a small neighbourhood is Seoul. Their house is decent enough but the only problem for her is her mom.

Her mom abuses her whenever she is displeased. She Doesn't do it for no reason because she is afraid the neighbours will report her to the police. Y/N isn't adopted but she carries her Dad's surname.

Her mom divorced her husband a few years ago and became abusive. She regained back her Surname which is Jung but didn't let Y/N change hers.

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard the Devil's voice.

"Wake up slut" It's my mom. Jung Nara. I don't know why she hates me, I never did anything wrong to her neither did my dad. If Appa was here, he would've treated me better than this.

"Y-yes Eomma" I stuttered and got out of bed. I could see her looking at me with disgust from the corner of my eye. I sighed sadly and went to do my morning routine.

I got ready and wore a simple crop top and pants and tied my hair up. I wore some lip tint and put on my clear contact lenses and went outside.

I saw Eomma looking at me emotionlessly. I hung my head low and took an apple and went out, walking to school. I always wonder what made Eomma hate me so much.

When I was 10 years old, my Appa found out that Eomma was cheating on him with his co worker. So he confronted her and they got into a huge fight.

In the end they decided to part ways but Eomma took custody of me before Appa could but that Doesn't explain why she hates me so much. She ended up breaking up with her affair because he was also cheating on her.

I entered the school and as usual, nothing was quiet. I mentally rolled my eyes and went to my locker. There was still 10 minutes until class starts and I need to get my books.

I took my books and turned around just to bump into a hard chest. I groaned and looked at who it was. It was my somewhat enemy Jeon Jungkook.

He just bothers me 24/7 for some reason. Whenever I'm absent, he does nothing but the moment I step into the school, he pops out of nowhere and mentally kills me.

"Hey there Princess" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but he slammed his hand on my locker. I flinched and looked at him with a "What the fish do you want?" Look.

"What do you want Jungkook? I'm not in the mood for drama" I said in an uninterested tone.

"That's not how you treat your best friend" He said with a fake pout. He is annoying me out of my skull and it's only been a few minutes. Just why? Can't he bother someone else?

"For Pete's sake, you aren't my best friend. This is like a one sided friendship" I said, trying to get away from him. But that bunny man wouldn't let me go and back hugged me, sticking to me like a magnet.

"Let me go muscle pig" I said in an annoyed tone,trying to get out of his grip. But instead he began waddling to our classroom with me like a penguin.