30

CHAPTER 30 : DIARY

Y/N POV

"Boo!" Someone behind me exclaimed. I looked behind, bored. Hobi was there with a pout. "I was expecting a reaction" He pouted. "Doesn't work on me" I shrugged.

"GAHHH" I suddenly screamed when Jungkook snuck up behind me and touched my waist. "Learn from the experts Hyung" he said sassily. "Yeah, I'll definitely take lessons from you." He rolled his eyes.

"I charge 69 dollars per minute." He clicked his tongue. "Are you trying to rob me?!" He asked, offended. "No, just a very legal way to get money" He smiled innocently.

"Yeah no, go murder your piggy bank" He disapproved in disgust and walked away sassily. "I just wanna sleep" I groaned. "Then let's go" He said excitedly and carried me to my room.

"Let's go to sleep Boo" He said, throwing me on the bed and laying down beside me. "First, you are not sleeping in my room and second WILL YOU GET OFF MY FLIPPIN' BED?!" I burst.

"Awe, don't get too angry baby, You need to calm down" He said and suddenly started singing Taylor swift. I cried in trusfration into my pillow. "Stop annoying me Jungkook-ah." I groaned.

"Okie!" He said enthusiastically and hugged my back. I whined in annoyance. "I'll jump on you tonight" I mumbled to myself. "Yeah and I'll buy you a wheelchair Tomorrow" He mumbled near my ear with his eyes closed.

I sighed, knowing that I can't win against him and just decided to sleep before I combust.

_____________

I was walking around the house when I stumbled across my parents' old room. Appa and Eomma used to sleep here together before they got divorced but I guess they just abandoned the room after the separation.

I entered it and surprisingly, it was still clean. There were pictures of their wedding all over the wall. But after knowing that Appa never loved her, all his smiles seemed purely fake. 

Which is understandable because she is unbearable. I walked around the room and saw something that caught my eye. It was a book which seemed awfully familiar.

I went closer to it's place and realised that it was Eomma's old cabinet, back when they were still together. I looked at the book and realised that it's my diary.

Eomma hates it when I wrote my diary which is why she took it away from me a few years ago. I always looked at my diary like my Best friend because I can rant out my bottled up emotions and no one would judge me or prove me wrong.

She must've forgotten to take it when she left. Unless... No I'm probably just overthinking, there's no way it could be that. I took the book, covered in dust and blew on it.

I coughed for a minute before opening it. I smiled seeing what all I've written. Mostly, my happiest moments are marked in that book. The last time I wrote in it, was the time I bumped into my dad after the divorcement.

We had a great time that day. I secretly skipped school and enjoyed my time at the amusement park with my dad. But I guess he's my step dad now.

I smiled reading my entries. Every moment of happiness I've ever had was written in this. But I've also written all my feelings in it too. Maybe... I should start writing in it again.