12

CHAPTER 12 : MIRROR

Y/N POV

I gulped seeing the person in front of me. It was Jin Oppa. He didn't look too happy that I barged in his room without his knowledge. He was sitting on the bed, looking like the prince he is.

But his face held no emotions. It was just cold. His arms were crossed against his chest making his tattoos pop out. In fact, every one of them has tattoos.

He walked towards me and stood right in front of me, shadowing my entire body. I shrunk under his angry gaze. "Why'd you barge in?" That's what the handsome said.

"I-I o-oppa" I stuttered. "Could you not see and understand the fact that I'm on a date?" He asked. "B-but there's no one here" I replied. He scoffed "Don't disrespect my Mirror like that" he said offended.

"M-mirror?" I repeated confused. He suddenly pulled me towards a large mirror that reflects your whole body. "See how handsome my Bae is? Too bad ugly ducklings like you could never score such a beauty" he said admiring his reflection.

"Excuse me? Ugly duckling? Shut the fish up Mr.Llama, I'm prettier than you could ever be" I snapped.

He scoffed "Then why don't you have a boyfie yet? Oh right because you look like a flooping brussel sprout that was left in the sun for 3 weeks and pooped on by a cow

He scoffed "Then why don't you have a boyfie yet? Oh right because you look like a flooping brussel sprout that was left in the sun for 3 weeks and pooped on by a cow."

"I'm too precious for men. I don't see any girls kissing your toes but I have boys running behind my tail 24/7" I said with my hands on my hips looking like a snobby diva.

"You have a tail? What are you, a donkey?" He said. I smirked "A cunning fox suits me better". He smirked back and came closer to me and the next thing I knew, I was off the ground.

He was holding my the collar of my shirt with his index and thumb like he was holding up a sheet of paper. He marched towards the door and opened it. He yeeted me onto somebody with my back on their chest.

"HEY JEON SEOKJIN, OPEN THE DOOR UP BEFORE I SHOVE A SHOE DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU COWARD" I yelled completely forgetting about the person behind me.

"OH SHUT UP YOU SHIT-DIPPED DUCKLING" He yelled before slamming the door. "Sorry about that babe" I heard him say to who I'm guessing is his mirror.

"You okay?" The person behind me asked. I turned around and saw Namjoon Oppa looking down at me. "U-uh yeah I'm okay" I replied awkwardly.

"I'm going to the library, wanna join?" He invited. "Sure" I replied. He gave me a small dimple smile before putting me on his back and walking towards the library.

"Woah so this is what it feels like to be tall" I said to myself in amazement. I could probably see the Statue of Liberty from here. Ok maybe that was an exaggeration but still. I bet that if he jumped, he'd bonk his head on the ceiling and break it.

"How tall are you?" I asked. "Taller than you" he replied shortly. "Why was I even expecting an answer?" I said to myself. We reached the library and holy crap, it was so quiet.

Most of time libraries are the places where the bad boys flirt with the good girls. Never in my life have I been to a library where there isn't a teenage bad boy making out with a girl.

One kid even puked on a book because he saw a couple making out and getting all touchy touchy with each other. That kid was only 7 years old and he already got traumatised and all he wanted to do was read Cat in the hat.

"This entire library belongs to you?" I asked while staring at the place in amazement. "Well technically it belongs to all of us but I use it the most" he replied.

"Why don't you sit with the others?" I asked. "Sitting with 3 hyperactive idiots can only lead to two things. Headaches and heart attacks"

"Heart attacks?" I asked. "Yeah, once Jungkook made Jin Hyung think that all his mirrors are broken. Jin almost killed Jungkook" he replied casually.

"Is this killing stuff a normal thing around here?" I asked. "Pretty much yeah" he shrugged. I blinked my eyes trying to process what he just said. He suddenly put me down.

"Aw wae? The weather was so much nicer up there" I whined with a pout. "Then drink some milk and grow some height" he said and took a book and started reading it.

I got up and searched for a book that Doesn't look like something Einstein wrote. I saw a book called 365 Days in big bold and red letters. The cover page was a woman wearing a see through bikini. The book was a bit tilted like someone read it before and placed it back.

"Don't even think of reading that" I heard Namjoon oppa say behind me. "Why? Is it yours?" I teased. I could see his cheeks grow red. "N-no" he stuttered.

"Buy me Ice cream and I wont snitch" I said with a smirk. "Fine, just don't tell this to anyone" He said. "Okay" I replied.

______________

I just finished  the ice cream that Namjoon Oppa bought. Everyone was sitting on the couch watching tv. Well almost. Jungkook was hugging my waist and sleeping like a baby on my chest because football is too boring for him.

"Oppa?" I called out. "Yes?" Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin Oppa replied at the same time. Even Jungkook woke up with a snort. "Namjoon Oppa was reading 365 days in the library" I snitched with a smirk

"You dirty little b-" Namjoon oppa's sentence was cut off my Jimin Oppa . "OoOh Hyung is a perv~~~~" he teased. "Weren't you the one who broke the laptop from jerking off too hard?" Jungkook Oppa Said sleepily.

"You mean the laptop with 8635 selcas of me?" Jin asked in horror. "Yeah that one. The one with a pink coverage with a frying pan sticker." He replied and went back to sleep on my lap.

"Both you pervs are grounded" Jin Oppa said. "Yah, don't snitches get stitches?" Jimin Oppa protested. "I will stitch your mouth shut if you don't do it yourself you rat" Jin Oppa threatened.

Jimin Oppa scoffed with his arms folded. He was about to speak when a shout echoed through the room.

"FUCKING LET ME SLEEP"

To be Continued.....

-BRXKEN_ANGXL- Don't you flippin dare to comment meanie. I do have the option to delete it

Vote or I'll break you nose 🔪

Word count : 1122