43

CHAPTER 43 - TRAINING

Y/N POV

I woke up in Taehyung's room. I blinked several times and looked around, confused as to how I got here. "Oh you're awake" Said a shirtless Taehyung, coming out of the bathroom with just some grey sweatpants on.

"H-how did I end up here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I felt so exhausted. Last night was a mess, during my sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night and kept thinking about the Byun incident.

It just wouldn't leave my head. And the way she glared at me.... I was so creeped out. She looked like she was wanted to kill me on the spot and claim her sons like I took them away from her.

The thing is, I saw no love in her eyes. She looked like she wanted something else and it wasn't her sons or family. I shivered thinking about her but I don't think Taehyung noticed.

He sat next to me, his wet, damp hair dripping water droplets on the bed sheets. "You don't remember? You fell asleep and it's been a while since I cuddled with you so I didn't hesitate in taking you in" He smiled cheekily.

I smiled back at him tiredly as I slowly closed my eyes and leaned on his chest. He chuckled "Bambi..... You have to stay awake. There's some very important things you have to do today" He whispered softly in my ear.

"Like what?" I mumbled, hugging his torso. "You have to train with us" He said, stroking my long, silky hair. "Training? For what?" I asked, pulling away. "Self defence, me and the maknaes will be helping you with it" He explained.

"B-but I don't wanna train!" I whined, pouting sleepily. "Don't be lazy princess, Appa said you need it and we think that too." He said, lifting my head up and lightly slapping my cheeks.

I groaned and finally opened my eyes after my eye crust showed some mercy on me. "Can I just do it tomorrow?" I asked with a tired groan. "No procrastination Bambi, you have to at least learn the basics" Taehyung said.

"B-but you guys will never go easy on me!" I whined. "And why do you think that?" He asked with a small laugh. "You guys have crazy stamina, you'd probably not even feel tired after exercising for 3 hours straight" I pouted.

"Awee baby, we know how much you can handle, you'll be fine" He laughed. "Now get ready, the others are waiting for you Hmm?"

I sighed and nodded, going to my room to get ready.

____________

I had learnt my lesson to not wear anything too.... Covering when exercising after getting that squatting punishment from Jungkook. I wore a black shorts bra, some shorts and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

I went down to the gym where everyone was. Turns out, they already started. Jungkook was lifting some weights while still maintaining a straight posture. Jimin was running on a treadmill in medium level.

Taehyung was on the ground doing some past push-ups. After each one, he'd clap his hands mid-air and do another push up. After seeing their workouts, I gulped. Is this what I'M going to be going through?

"U-uh I'm here" I said nervously. They stopped and looked at me. They were all so sweaty and panting heavily. "Oh baby you're here" Jungkook said coming towards me and placed a light peck on my forehead.