2

CHAPTER 2 : HIS HYUNGS

Y/N POV

Turns out our PACT activities teacher was absent so it was just a chaotic hour. After 15 minutes of sitting in that Circus-like classroom, I decided to escape.

I sighed in relied as I got out of the mess but once again bumped into something. I looked up just to see Jungkook smiling cheekily at me. I groaned. It's like he teleports to wherever I am just to annoy me out of my skull.

"What now?" I whined at him. His cheeky smile never left his face as he offered me his hand. I just sighed and got up with his help and was about to go away when he suddenly back hugged me.

"Don't leave me alone BooBoo" He said with a small pout. I mentally cringed at the nickname. What is wrong with him? One second he is like a beast but then he turns into a cute and annoying bunny.

"Don't call me that Jungkook, Get off of me" I said trying to push him away but he didn't let go. Instead he smiled wickedly and turned me to face him. He suddenly kissed my cheek and and held me up by my thighs walking to somewhere.

"Yah what the freak are you doing?! Put me down" I struggled. I kept hitting his chest with my tiny fists but he didn't seem affected by it. Instead he threw me up in the air and caught me again.

"You have to meet my hyungs" He cheekily. He has brothers? I hope they aren't as annoying as him. How many does he have? 2? 3? I hope they aren't alike. I don't want to deal with 4 Jungkooks

"Why would I want to? It's none of my business to know your family members" I groaned.

"But you have to and if you don't, I'll tell everyone what happened earlier" He threatened with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. He walked up to the rooftop where I saw 6 handsome men. He has 6 brothers?! So 7 Jungkooks?

Although, they didn't look as playful as him. We all know Jungkook has a duality and he has a goofy soft spot just for me but his brothers looked like they've never smiled in their life. They looked a bit older than him and were just as tall. All 7 of them will look like giants next to me.

"Hyung-nim this is the girl I was telling you about" He said excitedly and put me down in front of them. I could feel them staring into my soul. The atmosphere was thick. They definitely looked scary.

One of them came forward and stood right in front of me, shadowing my entire figure. He was just as tall as Jungkook. He forced my chin up to face him. He had pale skin and a very handsome face. Now that I think of it, they all have pale skin. Is their mom a marshmallow or something?

"So you're the girl who got Jungkook so soft?" He said looking at me. I felt very intimidated by his stare. All the others were no diff. Everyone just looked emotionless except for Jungkook of course.

"U-uh y-yes sir?" I stuttered. I wasn't sure how to answer his question. Wasn't Jungkook always soft? Why me? He let out a small hum and examined my face from every angle.

I felt so intimidated and scared. He didn't look soft and playful. He looked like the oldest but at the same time looked so ethereal.

"Aish Jin Hyung, don't scare her" He said to the Jin guy. For once, I was thankful for Jungkook. I felt like I would've peed if he didn't step in and saved me.

"Are you sure she isn't a slut Kook?" He asked right in front of me. I am offended by this incredibly handsome human being. I haven't even gotten my first kiss.

"Of course I'm sure, the only reason I hang out with her is because she Doesn't want money or dicks" He said rolling his eyes. Well I'm glad he at least thinks good of me.