49

CHAPTER 49 - QUESTIONS

Y/N POV

Their kind words did warm me up but I still needed time. They're vampires, it Doesn't matter how long I've known them or how sincere their words are. I need to confirm for myself that they wouldn't hurt me.

Jungkook hugged me tightly with a wide smile on his face. He kissed me all over my face and wrapped his buff arms around me. "I love you so much" He said with a cute, cheeky smile.

I couldn't help but smile back, I never though I'd say this but..... He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ni-ki and Rowoon are cute too but I don't know why Jungkook appeals to me more.

"Okay now, you guys, SHOO! I need to spend some quality Sibling time with my sister" He said shooing the others away. They rolled their eyes and walked towards the door.

"She's our sister too, remember that" Jimin yelled, getting out of the room.

"And she's my daughter too, remember that" Appa yelled, getting out of the room, following the others as he slammed the door shut. Jungkook smiled mischievously, satisfied.

He turn to me and pounced on me, snuggling in my neck, once again. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths, trying to control myself from screaming. I kept reminding myself that he won't hurt me and that I can trust him.

He lifted his head up and cutely pecked my forehead, flashing me a cute smile.

I smiled back, not being able to hold my smile any longer. He's so cute.

 He's so cute

But..... should I ask him? I still had a lot of questions to be answered. "K-Koo?" I called out hesitantly. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Is it okay if I a-ask a few questions?" I asked.

"Of course" He said. "Ask"

I took a deep breath before asking "If you guys are vampires, and we're related then, why am I not a vampire?" I asked. It's not like I wanted to be one but I was still curious because we share the same dad.

"Because your mom was a human and you were fortunate enough to be one as well, there's only a 50/50 chance for a child with human and non-human parents to be a human" He explained.

I nodded, it makes a lot more sense now. "Next question!" He ordered me playfully. "What will happen if you bite me?" I asked with a gulp. He smiled lightly before taking my small hand in his large ones and bringing it to my field of vision.

"You remember this ring? This ring will protect you from us. I can bite you but you'll only turn into a vampire if I insert my venom into you. And if by chance, I do turn you into a vampire, this ring will protect you from it so that you can remain as human" He smiled.