34

CHAPTER 34 : SILENCE
(If you saw the cover then, Yes imma promote Poopy's book every way I can 🤡)
Y/N POV

I was anxiously rubbing my hands together, biting my bottom lip in fear. Everyone, even Appa looked so... Cold. I don't want to get into trouble again, I can't take this silence.

"A-appa?" I called out softly. He turned his attention to me just like how the others did. All their eyes showed anger and disappointment. "A-are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Not mad, just disappointed" He replied. I looked down at my hands in guilt. I made them worry so much. I don't have a good feeling about this and this silence isn't helping the situation at all.

Jimin noticed my uneasiness because he started rubbing my back slowly in circular motions. But he didn't look happy either. He was also sweating because they all followed me by foot.

I glanced at Taehyung who usually is the one who supports me the most but even he looked emotionless. We reached the mansion shortly after. "Y/N" Taehyung said.

I was out of the car just like the rest of them, I looked at him in curiosity and nervousness. "Y-yes Oppa?"

"Change and come to my room, I want to talk to you" He said in a cold voice and left with the rest. I shivered and hugged myself, walking in behind them.

I slowly walked to my room and changed into a full-sleeve shirt and some leggings. I walked to Taehyung's room with my head down, passing a disappointed Namjoon on the way.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" His deep voice just send shivers down my spine. He was always soft with me.

I am the softest when I'm with him and the toughest with Jungkook but I don't think in a situation like this, I can ever be tough.

I slowly opened the door and saw him sitting on the bed with something next to him. He gestured me to come forward which is what I did. I am so nervous, my hands were shaking.

I was looking down at my lap but I could tell he softened up seeing my state. He took my small hands in his big ones and warmed them up and bought me into a warm hug.

"Calm down, I won't do anything" He whispered softly. My body dropped and relaxed as I snuggled more into him. He kissed my forehead and made me look at him.

"I just want to talk alright? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" He said. I nodded. "Now tell me, why'd you hide everything from us?" He started.

"I-I don't know, I just didn't want to make you guys worry. Everything's been so messed up after appa and NaRa got divorced, i-it's stressing" I said softly.

He held my hands and said "Bambi... We're your brothers, you have to tell us things like this. Don't think about how we might feel, in certain situations, we must avoid the feelings and focus on saving."

"I appreciate you thinking about us but what would've happened if we never found out? You would've been dying of abuse."

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry" I sighed. "It's alright. I just have one more question, Did you lie to Jungkook for those two years just to go there and get abused by NaRa?" He asks.