53

CHAPTER 53 - MOVIE DISTRACTION

A/N POV

While treating her injured body, she shifted left and right in discomfort. She woke up, clutching her head.

She looked around and let out a small sigh of relief in seeing her surroundings. Jimin immediately hugged her "Are you okay baby?" He asked worriedly. She smiled weakly and nodded, resting her head on his chest.

"I was so worried about you, love. You scared the living daylights out of me" He said softly, looking down at her while stroking her hair. "I-I'm sorry Jiminie, I-I don't know what happened" She mumbled.

"Don't lie princess, remember, we can read minds. You know exactly what happened" Hoseok sighed. She pouted and looked down, not liking the fact that they caught her again.

"Tell us sweetheart" JunHyeok said, lifting her chin up softly. She said nothing and looked away, turning her head to the side. The boys sighed. Jin went to her and made her face them.

"Tell us Y/N, it'll be fine. We will keep you safe, no matter what" Jin smiled. She sighed and nodded. "I-I'm not sure exactly what happened Oppa, I just know that someone did something to me and I ended up in another classroom, surrounded my flames" She mumbled, looking down at her lap.

"And do you know how this 'someone' is?" JunHyeok asked. She shook her head as a no. "They were wearing a mask b-but before they left, they gave me this note" She said and took out a folded piece of paper from her pocket and handed it over to Namjoon.

In the piece of paper, there was only two words, both looking like they were written with pure blood. "Be Prepared" It read, making the boys frown.

"Appa, it's probably them" Jimin said. JunHyeok hummed, analysing the logo that was on the paper. The same logo was imprinted on the letter that NaRa sent as well. And it was also the profile picture of L.S, who sent Yoongi the picture, exposing Y/N's relationship.

"Everyone who has sent us letters and messages so far, works for him" JunHyeok observed "And that includes NaRa"

She gasped. She knew exactly what that meant, NaRa was working for someone just to get rid of her. She whimpered and looked down, realising what she's put herself into.

Taehyung noticed this and dived in for a hug. He rubbed her back in circles and said "Don't be scared, you're safe with us"

She nodded, resting her head on his chest. "Are you okay now Boo?" Jungkook asked. She smiled and nodded and smiled, sitting up. She went towards Jungkook by walking on her knees and hugged his neck with a huge smile.

Jungkook was taken aback because she never does this. But he still hugged her back. She pecked the crook of his neck and said "I love you"

That was all it took to make Jungkook smile wider than he's ever done before. He was thrilled hearing her say that.

"I-I love you too" He kissed her all over her face which she didn't mind at all. JunHyeok smiled, seeing his kids bond together.

___________

"Bub, stop walking around, you're gonna hurt yourself" Taehyung said, walking towards Y/N who was jumping around the house. He engulfed her in a hug and buried her face in his chest.