18

CHAPTER 18: SECRET
(CONTAINS HYUNYN ROMANCE 🤭)
Y/N POV

One thing I've noticed recently with my behavior is how much time I spend with Taehyung. He's a lot nicer with me than Jungkook. I love Jungkook too but he's the type of person who will showcase their love through annoyance.

But Taehyung, he's like the type of guy who loves kids dearly. He's playful but caring too. He's like a mom to me right now. I wonder how the person who used to hate me the most, is clinging on me 24/7 and I ain't even mad.

"Bambi~" Taehyung called out, hugging my waist from behind. "Hey Oppa" I replied, kissing his cheek. "Have you seen Jiminie anywhere?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, he was rummaging through the kitchen a few minutes ago." I replied. "Okay, thanks" He said and hopped towards the kitchen. I watched him with a smile but was suddenly pulled back by someone.

I looked behind me just to see Jungkook pouting. "What?" I asked. "Play with me~~~" He whined. "No, I'm busy" I replied. "With what? Texting your sugar daddy?"

I looked at him in horror and bonked his head with a book "You need Hobi water asap." I yelled. "Not like you don't" He replied rolling his eyes. I scoffed and flicked his forehead.

He gasped dramatically and Pushed me on the bed, tickling the living daylights out of me. "Y-yah Stop hahaha" I said trying to push him away from me. But it didn't work so I had to do what had to be done.

"AHHHHHHHH BITCH MY CHILDREN" He screamed clutching his DingDong. I smirked and kissed his cheek before slapping his face a million times without stopping.

"Ack-stop it- ack" He tried to speak. "If you can make my butt red, then I can make your face red too" I yelled, slapping him after each word. I was gonna continue but then I felt like something was missing.

I didn't feel any skin contact with my hands. I opened my eyes to see myself slapping air and Jungkook glaring at me. I gulped knowing what's about to happen.

He bent me over his lap and raised his hands in the air, ready to smack "JIN OPPAAAAAAA" I screamed on the top of my lungs before he could touch my ass. In less than a minute, Jin Oppa came inside in his apron, holding a pink spatula.

"What?!" He asked as he opened the door. "Save me Oppa pleaseu~" I begged, clasping my hands together with puppy eyes. "Why're you even in that position in the first place?"

"She made me look like your lipstick" Jungkook complained with a pout, pointing at his red cheeks "A-and she almost killed your nieces and nephews" He continued.

"Oh, then she deserves it, spank her good kook. She ate the cookies I made last weekend and even spat at my mirror. Do whatever you want" Jin said and walked out. I looked at him in disbelief but turned around just to see Jungkook smirking at me mischievously.

"Oppa please" I pleaded. "Hmm let me think" He teased. "Fine I won't spank you but I'll do something else" He said and carried me bridal style outside. I was confused at first but then understood everything when I saw him walking towards the pool.

"No! Koo Please!" I pleaded, clutching his shirt tightly. "Wait, what did you call me?" He stopped and asked. "K-koo?" I stuttered for no reason. He smiled widely. "I finally got a nickname from you. All it took was an unnecessary two-year-long wait"