27

CHAPTER 27 : YEJI'S MAN

Y/N POV

"Ackkk!" I exclaimed as I fell down from bed. I saw Jungkook up where I was sleeping, snoring like a cow. I knew he did this on purpose. I growled as I got up and grabbed a pillow before attacking him.

"Ack- Tf- Bitch stop!" Jungkook groaned. But of course, I didn't listen and kept on going. I was hitting him mercilessly while jumping on his back when he suddenly held my wrist tightly, making me wince.

"A-ah let go" I grunted. He yeeted the pillow away and smacked my thigh. "Ahhh" I hissed. "Never mess with the Jeon Jungkook." He beamed. "Fighting with you wasn't even worth it." I mumbled and stood up, shoving him away.

I walked to the washroom but was yeeted on to the bed by him. "Toodle oo~" He waved as he went inside the shower and locking it from inside. I raged in anger and trusfration as I marched over to Taehyung's room.

"Bambi~" He called out when I got in. I was still sulky but still made my way over to him. "Why the droopy face Hmm?" He asked with a small chuckle, hugging my waist.

"That man bunny is annoying me" I sulked. "Typical Jungkook" He chuckled. "I-I just wanna choke him and shove a rotten apple down his throat" I groaned, clenching my fists.

"Cute" he cooed with his boxy smile. "Anyways can I shower here?" I asked, changing the subject. "Yeah sure" He replied. "Great" I said, tossing a towel on my shoulder and went inside the bathroom.

I took a shower and came out inside my towel just to realise that I forgot to take my clothes. I groaned in trusfration. I made sure my towel is wrapped around me firmly before opening the door and slowly peeking my head out.

"Tae?" I called out softly. He hummed and turned his attention towards me. "C-can you close your eyes for a second?" I asked shyly. He chuckled and nodded.

I slowly snuck out and went inside his closet. I didn't have any inner wear so I guess I'll have to deal with what I have. I wore one of his shorts and saw the laundry near there. I remember keeping nipple pasties in my pockets so I quickly searched for them.

Thankfully I found them and put them on since I don't have a bra. I slipped on one of his oversized hoodies and came out. "You can open your eyes now" I said. He opened them and chuckled seeing me wear his clothes.

"You look so cute" He cooed, opening his arms for me. My eyes lit up as I gladly jumped in. He giggled and carried me to his bed. "I love how you're so soft, just for me" He said, snuggling in my neck.

"Am I your favourite?" He asked. "I don't have a favourite but if I had to choose, I'll be debating between you and Jungkook" I replied with a small laugh. "We're both your top 2 right?" He asked, i hummed in reply.

"My favourites usually depend on my mood" I said. "Like what?" He asked. "I usually love silence and a peaceful environment. Sometimes even if I'm not in the mood, Jungkook gets on my nerves but you are always that peace-lover type of person so my personality changes when I'm with you." I explained.

"What about the others? Don't you like hanging out with them?" He asked. "Of course I do. But mostly it's you because you aren't annoying." I replied.

"Jimin and Jungkook are both the kings of annoyance" I replied.

"Jin Hyung?"