29

CHAPTER 29 : NEW ROOM

Y/N POV

"Y/N-ie~" SeokJin cooed, skipping towards me. "What is it Oppa?" I asked, not in the mood for chatting. "I've got a surprise for you~" He said in a sing song voice. "What is it?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

"Come on" He held my hand and yanked me towards him and ran towards a random room. I sighed as he dragged me with no effort. "What's this?" I asked. "Check" He said.

I opened the door and suddenly a confetti popper activated. "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ROOM!" Jin exclaimed, happily clapping his hands while jumping around. "New room? Really?!" I asked in astonishment.

"Mhm! We finally have it ready for you so that you won't have to sleep with that muscle bunny anymore" He replied excitedly. He looked even more excited than me.

"Nooooooooo" Jungkook wailed, popping off of nowhere. "I need my BooBoo" He whined, pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. "Gah let me go!" I grunted, wiggling in his grip.

"No! Abandon this room and come to me!" He said stubbornly. "I'd rather abandon you and your dinosaur snores and stay in this paradise" I said, yanking his filthy hands away from me.

"Hmph, I'm sleeping with you today." He said, pouting like a stubborn baby and marched over to my bed with his chin up and folded arms. He sat on it and started rubbing his butt on my pillows "Gotta give 'em my scent y'know?" He said.

"Ewww you filthy shat! Get your mooncakes away from my bed" I said, yeeting him away from my pillows in disgust. "Imma head out, sort this shit out yourselves" Jin said showing the peace sign and left.

Now it was just me and him. We were having a huge staring competition, except he was looking at me with wide doe eyes while mine were narrowed.

Unknowingly we started moving closer and closer to each other's faces. I was trying hard to win this silent ass contest. He moved his face closer and suddenly bit my nose "Ack!" I exclaimed, moving my face away and rubbing my nose in pain.

"HAHA SUCKERRR I WIN!" He celebrated and started twerking on my bed, slapping his own buttcheeks in front of my face. "You disgusting excuse of a human! Get your flat ass away from me" I yelled.

"Why would I when I can do this?" He smirked and suddenly removed his pants half way. That's when I realised he had a drawing of a potato all over his underwear

 That's when I realised he had a drawing of a potato all over his underwear

"My eyes are cursed!" I fake-cried. He put his pants back on with a smirk. "This is your biggest flex Boo" He said. "No, what I just saw was every sister's nightmare" I said.

"So ungrateful" He scoffed. "But I'm still sleeping here tonight" He smiled cheekily. "No! Please" I have him my puppy eyes. "You're so cute" he cooed. I smiled thinking my plan worked. "But I'm still sleeping here" My smile faded and was replaced with a frown. I hit his chest and flicked his forehead before leaving the room.

______________

"Heya Felix" I said, seeing Yeji's crush walk by. "Uh babe, you didn't even wish me" HyunJin said. "I don't wish flirts." I sassed. "If we weren't in school, you'd regret saying that" He whispered in my ear.

"Knock it off babe, you don't affect me." I said confidently. "The way you blushed that day says otherwise." He smirked. "I-I was just feeling weird that day." I made an excuse.

"Sure" he rolled his eyes. He suddenly pulled me into a classroom. "Wh-" I was cut off my soft lips on mine. My eyes widened as blush crept up my cheeks. I slowly kissed back, closing my eyes.

He broke the kiss and touched our foreheads together, panting heavily. "Still gonna make excuses?" He asked with a smirk. I blushed and shook my head. "I-I have to go" I ran away from there.

"Why're you blushin'?" Yeji asked when I bumped into her. "Ask your brother" I said. "OooOooh did things get spicy?" She asked, wigging her brows. "Shut up, we're still in school" I slapped her shoulder.

"Okay okay" She laughed. "Excuse me, can you please help me?" A shy voice suddenly said. I turned around just to meet a girl who looked just as old as me, standing there biting her lip.

"Uh yeah sure, what can we do?" I asked. "I'm actually new here and I just want to get to this class and make some friends" She chuckled nervously. I giggled "Okay, what's your name?" Yeji asked with a smile.

"Jieun, Lee JiEun" She replied. "Okay Jieun-ie, what's your class name?" I asked. "L0v3K1ll4" she replied. "Uh what? You sure someone ain't pranking you because no class is names that" I said, confused.

"I knew that imbecile lied to me." She groaned, crushing the piece of paper aggressively into a ball. "Heys Froggy" Felix said wrapping an arm around JiEun. "Fell for my lovely trick sis?" He asked with a smirk.

"Get away From me you Warthog" She shoved his hand away. "Aww why so cold?" He pouted. "And that's my brother" She said with a sigh. "They know" he replied.

"I didn't know you had a pretty ass sister." Yeji Said. "She got it from her brother" He flexed his looks. "You are no different from Jungkook" I rolled my eyes. "Come on JiEun-ah, I have experience. We'll give you a knife" I said, grabbing her hand.

"To stab him?" She asks. "I prefer dick-chopping but okay, you do you" I shrugged. "He doesn't even have a dick. So small that you can barely even see it" She roasted. "I am offended" Felix scoffed.

"Well good because smiles don't suit you" She replied and flicked her hair in his face before walking away with me and Yeji. "That was Awesome" Yeji hyped.

"Heh thanks." she chuckled. "You were so shy a second ago" I was amazed. "That donkey brings out the real me" She replied. "I prefer the real you. Keep up the insults because you can cook a whole ass chicken with those roasts" I joked.

"BOOOOOO" Jungkook suddenly screeched from afar. "What?!" I asked, annoyed. "Do my homework pleasue" He asked with an innocent smile. I looked at it for a second before taking the book and slamming it in his face before shaking my head with a sigh and leaving.

To be continued....

Just wanted to ask if you guys judge any book/chapter by the amount of pages it has.

Vote or You'll Never poop again 🔪

Word count : 1116