26

CHAPTER 26 : HALMONI

Y/N POV

"Sistah!" Jimin called out dramatically. "I have a name" I said looking at him with a bored look. "I shall be pretending to not hear what you just said for the next 4-5 business days" He replied and skipped towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked sighing. "Get ready after school, we'll have to go to a very special person's house" He informed. I nodded and walked away.

He scoffed at my ignorance and showed me the middle finger before turning away and walking while shaking his butt like how teachers do when they see some hot male.

I got ready for school and walked there, munching on an apple. I didn't want to tell them because I have been in a bad mood all week. I've been stressed about the whole spy mission.

I'll face consequences if I don't obey them but Same thing at home because I'm betraying my family. I shook those thoughts off and started walking faster. I reached school and the first person I saw was Yeji.

"So...How's life being taken?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows "Better than what you're dealing with" I replied back. She rolled her eyes and pulled me somewhere. "What?!" I asked.

"So... I have a little something to confess" She started off. "What is it?" I asked. "I-I might have a teeny tiny little crush on Someone" She confessed shyly, looking down.

"Who is it?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows and making a pervy face. "It's someone I met online" She said. "Tell me more bitch, I need to know... for research purposes of course"

"He's very tall and he could literally be an idol. He's only a year and a half older than me" She said while blushing. "Name?" I asked. I expected an answer but instead she smirked.

"Since you hid your relationship with my brother, i ain't gonna tell you about him anymore" She smirked. "Ah wae~" I whined. "Your fault, not mine" She shrugged and left the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

I shook my head and stomped out of the classroom just to bump into Taehyung. My eyes widened seeing him. He was glaring at me with slight anger and didn't look like he'll let me go away without answers.

He opened the empty classroom door behind me and took me in.

"Bambi..." He said in a low deep tone. "Why did you come here without informing us?" He asked. Behind his tone, I could tell that he was trying to not scare me and be as gentle as possible.

"I j-just didn't feel like it" I said in a low tone, looking down. "And why is that Hmm? Are you hiding something from us?" He asked. "N-no!" I quickly exclaimed. He raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

"I-I mean... no?" I said a bit softer. "Hmm, we trust you, don't take advantage of that alright?" He said, ruffling my hair. I nodded in guilt. I sighed as he walked out, I felt really bad.

I shook my head and got out but as soon as I did, my hand was pulled by a strong one. I looked up and saw Jungkook looking at me with disappointment. "Why'd you do that." He demanded an answer.

"Because I felt like it." I replied casually and tried yanking his hand off. But he didn't let that happen. "Give me a proper answer" He said. "I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone okay?!" I suddenly raised my voice.