8

CHAPTER 8 : KISS

Y/N POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. Jungkook was snoring like a cow next to me and it was driving me nuts. I sat up on his stomach while he was sleeping and slapped both sides of his face constantly.

"Wake the fish up" I said, slapping a cheek after each word. "Eh? We have a fish?" He said suddenly waking up with a snort. He still looked sleepy.

"Yeah we have fish. It a fried one now" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. He suddenly sat up and yeeted me away from him and ran to the kitchen.

"Who the coconut had the guts to fry flounker?" He said taking a knife and pointing it to everybody in the kitchen. "Don't you mean flounder?" Jimin Oppa said uninterested.

"Won't I get copyrighted or something?" Jungkook asked confusingly scrapping his head. "Alright who pissed in his banana milk?" Hoseok said touching his forehead while closing his eyes.

"I might've actually drunk piss." Jungkook said gulping. "What do you mean?" Jin Oppa asked. "Ms.DoucheBag didn't let me go to the bathroom yesterday and told me too pee in a bottle. I peed in a bottle but I also had apple juice in my bag in a similar bottle. I might've mixed it up" Jungkook said.

Flashback

Yesterday 11:20 AM

"Ms.DoucheBag I need to pee" Jungkook said raising his hand. "Again? You already did" The teacher said trusfratedly. "When?" Jungkook asked confused.

"YESTERDAY" She yelled. The class burst out laughing. "B-but I really need to pee now" He said pouting. "Pee in a bottle God dammit" She yelled throwing an empty bottle at him. It hit his head and it took him a moment to process what the teacher just said.

"Ah fudge it" He said carelessly and took some duct tape and cut some off with his teeth

"Ah fudge it" He said carelessly and took some duct tape and cut some off with his teeth. He slapped it on my eyes and randomly took a clothespin out of his bag and put it on my nose.

The next thing I knew, I could hear his "Dick lemonade" Dispersing into the bottle. I'm glad he covered my eyes and nose because my senses tell me that I'll be traumatised if he didn't.

He let out a relaxed sigh and took off the tape and clothespin. He took the bottle from under the desk and put the bottle cap back on. I made a fake puking face seeing his pee bottle.

"If you're gonna puke then do it outside" The teacher yelled. I secretly stuck my tongue out at her. I turned back and Saw Jungkook drinking the bottle.