17

CHAPTER 17: IGNORE

Y/N POV

I grunted in pain as I sat on the toilet, clenching my stomach. I tried to keep as quiet as possible so that Jungkook doesn't know what's happening to me.

Blood oozed out of my HooHaa. I groaned in annoyance as I angrily ripped another packet of pads open and aggressively stuck it on my underwear. I washed my face with the most tired look on my face.

I opened the door and walked like a dead zombie to the bed and dropped myself on it. I had my face buried into the pillow and had the ceiling have to fortune of being face-to-face with my butt.

I could see Jungkook staring at me weirdly. "You okay sis?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I groaned into the pillow in response. "I was expecting an answer not the sound of a woman who just got railed"

I immediately lifted my head and looked at him in disgust

He smirked seeing my face "Why? Is it true?" He asked. "What no! I've never even hugged a boy in my life" I exclaimed. He suddenly hugged me tightly "What about now?" He asked. "This is against my own will!" I yelled, pushing him off.

"Geez, why so moody? That guy must've fucked you good because you're acting like a pregnant lady right now." He said. I scoffed in disbelief and hit him with a pillow.

He grabbed the pillow and threw it at my face before flicking my forehead. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself from bursting out. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Jungkook twerking on the bed. This is gonna be a long day.

____________

"Hey Bambi" Taehyung greeted, swinging his arm around me. "Hey, Tae..." I said back softly. "Bambi, you okay?" He asked, noticing my tone. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a bit queasy" I replied.

"Want me to go get some hot chocolate for you?" He asked with a small worried expression on his face. I smiled weakly and nodded. He helps sit down on the bench outside school.

It's very chilly here right now. The teachers are in some meeting so all the kids in the school are going ham. Some students are having affairs in the bathrooms, others were just going into complete chaos.

I was a person who loves silence so I just came into the school backyard with my puffy coat. Taehyung was there too so we just started talking with each other.

A few minutes later, he came to me with a hot chocolate from the cafe, less than a minute away from school. I smiled as he gave it to me and sat beside me and watched me drink.

He stroked my hair while staring at me lovingly. If it was Jungkook, my hair would've been bidding its goodbyes to my scalp by now. "You Okay now Bambi?" He asked gently.