Epilouge

EPILOGUE~~~
(Very Short epilogue with a lot of answers)
A/N POV

It's been a couple of days since the whole incident and everything was back to normal now. There was nobody pressurising Y/N, no threatens, no enemies, nothing was there to ruin their life.

Y/N couldn't be happier.

She was finally free, and she learned a lot about her last, her family, her origin and everything else that she didn't know before.

And today, was conveniently Y/N's 17th birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" Jungkook yelled as soon as he saw her crusty self, walk out the room with sleepy eyes and messy hair.

He ran towards her and lifted her up in his arms, showering her face with kisses. She giggled and shifted back "Stop~"

"Nu~ My BooBoo is old now" He giggled. "But you're older" She snickered. "But who looks better? Me" Jungkook boasted.

"For once, can you stop gushing over yourself Jungkook? We don't need two Jin hyungs" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Anyways, happy birthday sis" Jimin smiled, kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Thanks Oppa" She smiled, hugging him.

"Go brush your teeth bubs" Taehyung chuckled and lift her up, taking her to the bathroom.

_____________

The party was going great, that was until, the door bell rang.

She looked at it in curiosity. The only people she had invited were the Hwang and Lee siblings along with the wizard. Who else could this be?

"I'll get it" JunHyeok said and went to the door. He opened it and the first thing he saw was a beautiful lady in her early 40s. She had brown hair and wore a beautiful white dress and had a stunning aura.

JunHyeok narrowed his eyes, she seemed so familiar. The lady giggled and said "Babe...." Hearing her voice, he gasped in shock and stumbled back. "A-aureum!" He immediately hugged her tightly.

The lady, Aureum giggled and hugged him back as tears escaped her eyes. "B-baby, y-you're alive!" He said, crying on her shoulder.

"Yes, honey. And I'm not leaving you guys this time" She smiled. "Oh my god, c-come in. You have no idea how happy Y/N would be after seeing you" JunHyeok said.

Her eyes twinkled. "I-is that our daughter? How is she?" Aureum asked in happiness. "She's fine, she's just as beautiful as you" He kissed her temple. He took her in and faced his confused kids.

"Appa, who's that?" Y/N asked. "I-is that her?" Aureum asked, covering her mouth with tears running down her face. JunHyeok nodded.

Aureum stumbled back and sobbed. She slowly went towards her confused daughter and cupped her face, caressing her cheeks. "S-sweetheart, d-do you know who I am?" She asked while sniffling.

Y/N shook her head.

"D-do you know w-who's Aureum?" She asked in hope.

It took Y/N a moment to process her question before it hit her "Y-you're my mom?" She asked with teary eyes. Aureum's eyes twinkled in happiness as she nodded "Happy birthday, darling"