22

CHAPTER 22 : ABUSE

A/N POV

"Doc..." Namjoon mumbled, seeing the doctor come out of the room. It looked like he wanted answers. "How's my daughter?" JunHyeok asked as soon as he came out.

"We can't say anything about her condition for now, I'll just need you to answer some questions based on her health" Said Mr.Seo The doctor
"Please, come in my office" He said.

The 8 men nodded and followed Mr.Seo . "Please, have a seat" He offered. They sat down in front of him and started talking "So, we've done a few tests on her, and... well I can't say that any positive outcomes are there so far"

"I'll just need to ask some questions, like about any trauma, abuse or phobias" He said. The men nodded, even though they have no idea about her. Only Jungkook knew her well.

JunHyeok pat Jungkook's shoulder, hoping that he could give the doctor the needed answers. "So we had one of our female doctors check her and she said that her body was very weak. Was she anorexic or on an extreme diet at some point?" He asked.

JunHyeok and all the other brothers looked at Jungkook, hoping he knew. "No, She's a huge foodie, I don't know why she would diet or have anorexia, She was always confident with her body and people never even dared to body shame her. If anything body-shamers would be afraid to even make eye contact with her" He said.

The doctor hummed and nodded. "If hunger isn't the case then, has anyone been abusing her?" He asked. The boys kept silent "Yes" Jin replied in a dark tone. "Any idea on how long?" He asked.

"W-we aren't sure but I know it's over 2 years" Jungkook said. "Any reason?" Mr.Seo asked. "I'm not exactly sure, but she once told me that she started getting abused by her adoptive mom after she divorced her husband. I'm not sure when they split up though" Jungkook said, pouring in all the information he can remember.

Mr.Seo thought for a second and nodded. "We also noticed that her body was reacting in a strange way during the tests, even before we did anything. Any idea on why? Like maybe Nightmares, flashbacks or Trauma?" He suggested.

"She once told me that she gets nightmares about her Adoptive mom abusing her since she was a child. And I'm pretty sure she gets it every now and then" Jungkook said. "As a child? So that must mean her parents got divorced when she was only a few years old" Mr.Seo observed.

"Is there any way she prevents these nightmares like any pills?" He asked. "Not really. She's afraid of doctors and hospitals, I highly doubt that she even has pills. But she sleeps with me every day, but I don't think she gets the nightmares" Jungkook said.

"Then that must mean she feels safe with you." Said Mr.Seo. They nodded "I also wanted to ask if she has any phobias" He added. "As far as I know, she only has nyctophobia, acrophobia and hydrophobia." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, any encounters with dark or wet places that triggered her phobias lately?" He asked. "No" Yoongi replied. "No wait! I-I pushed her in the pool a week ago and about 5 days ago, her adoptive mom locked her outside at night in the rain for a few hours" Jungkook said remember the past events.

"Was she doing anything dangerous before she started coughing?" He asked. "No, me and Jungkook were just tickling her" Namjoon replied. "Hmm okay, from what it seems, she must've lost a lot of blood while getting abused. But at the same time, she was fed some dangerous substances which her body was trying to get rid of, which is why she coughed out blood" Mr.Seo informed.