Bonus : The blood moon

Bonus

Y/N POV

Everybody, me, appa, Oppas and Eomma were gathered in the meeting room because my dad had something important to discuss. "What is it honey? Why do you seem so tensed?" Eomma asks worriedly, holding appa's hand.

Appa flashes her a small, pained smile. "We have something important to tell you girls" He says. "What is it, appa?" I ask, curiosity taking over all my senses.

I was sitting in between Hobi and Jimin. The boys looked like they already knew, it's just me and Eomma who were looking at them wanting to know. "Tomorrow... is the blood moon night" Namjoon says.

Eomma gasps "I-it's tomorrow?"

"Calm down, honey. It's going to be okay..." Appa says, squeezing her hand in his. "I'm not worried about myself, love. I'm worried about Y/N... will she be able to handle it?" Eomma asks, looking at me.

"Oh don't worry about her, babe. She has the ring. But you will have to sleep in another house that night, I won't be able to control my thirst around you" Appa says.

"But what about the boys? I love all of them just as much as I love Y/N, but what if they attack her" Eomma asks worriedly. "They won't Eomma, and even if they do, it's okay. Jungkookie had already bitten me a few months ago and I'm still here because of that ring" I say, assuring her that I will be fine.

Eomma froze and stood up, alarmed "HE BIT YOU?!"

"I-I let him Eomma, he needed it" I said in a softer tone and glanced at Jungkook who looked a bit guilty. She sighs and sits back down "I-I'm sorry kook, I don't have anything against you. It's just that Y/N is a lot smaller compared to you and she can get really weak sometimes"

"I understand Eomma, we promise, we won't do anything to her, she'll be safe" Jungkook says, but I could tell that he still felt guilty about drinking my blood.

"So it's settled. I'll set a house a bit far from here for your Eomma and I will also be in another house. The boys and Y/N can stay here since she has the ring" Appa announced.

After this whole discussion, we left the meeting room. I followed the guilty Jungkook and jumped on his back, catching him by surprise. "Cheer up, Koo. Remember, I let you do it, don't feel guilty" I said and kissed his cheek from behind.

He smiles widely and puts me down from his back. He turns around and engulfed me in a warm hug "Stay away from me tomorrow night, okay baby?"

"Ah why? I have the ring" I pout. He chuckles and caress my cheeks with his soft thumbs "Because I don't want to hurt you again" He says, rubbing his nose with mine.

"You won't, Koo" I sigh, hugging him tightly. "I will and I know it, you have any idea how tasty blood is? Especially from humans?" Jungkook asks. "How would I know if I've only tasted my own?" I ask, giggling.

"It's so fawking delicious, I could drink it for hours, and that could kill you!" Jungkook gushes.

____________

"Tae, you seem a bit down, any problem?" Namjoon Oppa asks Taehyung who was pouting while playing with his fingers. It was the next day and tonight is the danger.