38

CHAPTER 38 : THEY FOUND OUT

A/N POV

"Y/N...Care to explain this?" Yoongi asked, showing the picture that he was sent to her. Her eyes widened seeing the image. The boys peeked out and gasped.

Her lips quivered in fear as she looked at all 7 of them who was glaring through her soul. JunHyeok knew that they were angry and that there were no stopping them so he left, letting the siblings deal with this on their own.

She stood up immediately and tried to get away from them but Jin pulled her back down. They made her sit down on the couch and all 7 of them stood up, surrounding her, making sure she won't run away.

Their tall and muscular bodies shadowed her smaller one. "He was your fvcking boyfriend?" Jimin asked with Gritted teeth. "You hid this from us the whole time? (Chuckle) Maybe I should stop trusting you so much" Taehyung said in a pained yet angry voice.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him" Yoongi muttered. "O-Oppa please, I-I can explain!" She said but they weren't having it. "What is there to explain Jeon Y/N? You were kissing him like your life depended on it." Namjoon said.

"If it was a photo then I would've considered it as edited but no, this was a video, in our school. And we all know that it's you" Jin said. "You dared to even hide such a thing from us when we trusted you?" Jungkook asked angrily, gripping her neck, lifting her up.

She gasped and held his hand, wiggling in his grasp to stop him from choking her. "HOW FVCKING DARE YOU" He growled and threw her back on the couch.

She was taking deep breaths, trying to get in as much oxygen as she could. She sobbed in pain and fear, looking up at her brothers who looked like they would kill her any second.

She scooted back on the couch and climbed out and other way and made a run for it. But Jimin was quick enough to register her intentions and caught her hand, pulling her to his chest.

"There's no running away now Y/N, You are under our roof, we'll catch you every single time" Hoseok said. She shook her head while tears were running down her face, trying to get out of Jimin's grip. "Fvcking stop moving" Jimin let a low growl in her ears.

"P-please, j-just let me explain" She begged. "Okay then explain, but not here" Jungkook said, grabbing her hand harshly and yanked her towards him. "A-ahhhh" She groaned in pain.

"Shut up" He growled and dragged her harshly to his room and made her sit on the bed, gripping on her hand. "Now, explain." Namjoon said, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

She kept quiet not knowing how to explain it in a way they wouldn't get angry. Her hands were shaking just like the rest of her body which didn't go unnoticed by the boys.

"We don't have all day Y/N. I know you've only faced the wrath of Taehyung and Jungkook, but let me tell you the five of us are just as scary" Jin said in a dark tone.

"Now explain" Namjoon demanded. She took a deep breath and said "I-I didn't want to b-be in a relationship with him b-but I couldn't stop my feelings so we started dating" She finally explained.

"So you decided to date him, meet him and even make out with him even after we told you not to?" Jungkook asked, controlling his anger. "I-I didn't mean to" She said softly, looking down at her lap.