28

CHAPTER 28 : MAKING THINGS RIGHT

Y/N POV

"Hobi Oppa?" I called out, knocking on his door. "Come in" I heard him yell from inside. I opened the door and saw Taehyung and Hoseok sitting on the bed with their laptops.

They closed them and put them away when they saw me. Taehyung Oppa opened his arms for me like he always does. I of course hugged him, feeling his warmth. "No hug for Hobi?" Hoseok pouted.

 "No hug for Hobi?" Hoseok pouted

I chuckled and shook my head. I hugged his waist as he giggled in satisfaction and hugged me back. "Cute" I heard them coo at me. "So why're you here?" Hoseok Oppa asked me.

"Just stressed and entering my room isn't gonna make it any better" I said with a sigh. "Stressed about what?" Taehyung asked, bringing me on to his lap, back-facing him.

"About what happened between me and Jungkook" I confessed. "What happened Hmm?" He asked, massaging my shoulders. "We were talking yesterday and apparently he saw us together and heard everything I said"

"And he was so butthurt over me saying that you're my favourite even after all the things you've done to me. And I-I may or may not have spilled how I'm genuinely starting to lose trust in him" I finally said.

"He was upset that he wasn't your favourite?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah... I guess it's because he's known me the longest and has always been there for me" I sighed.

"Well if I'm being honest then, he'd definitely be my favourite. Even before we all met, he's always talking about you like some lovesick puppy. He's the first one to know about the marriage so he always clung on you" Hoseok said.

"He said that he likes me because I wasn't clinging on him but look who's clinging on me" I said. "I really think you should fix your relationship. As his blood brother, I can assure you that he has his own reasons. He'll reveal them when the time comes, I promise" Taehyung said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I need to go apologise. Any idea where he is?" I asked, getting up from the bed. "Saw him go to the Gym 10 minutes go." Taehyung said. "Okay, I'll go there, thanks" I left the room

I walked around trying to find the gym and I finally found it. I opened the door slowly just to see Jungkook aggressively boxing the punching bag with no boxing gloves. Just his bare hands.

"She.Fucking.Hates.Me!" I heard him grunt with every hit. He was punching that because he himself thinks that I hate him? "I should've never gotten so close to her" He grunted again.

He started punching it even more roughly up to the point that bruises and blood started to form. I gasped and quickly ran over to him. I tapped his shoulder softly but he didn't notice.

Jungkook POV

I was venting all my anger on my punching bag. I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at myself. I messed this up, not her. I suddenly felt two small little arms wrap around my waist "Jungkookie, stop it" I heard her say.

I turned around, breathing heavily. As expected she was there. She took a tiny step back seeing my state. I couldn't blame her, I did look pretty scary. She looked so tiny compared to me. But I wasn't in a good state either.

I was breathing heavily, sweating and my hands hurt very badly. She suddenly came forward and hugged my waist. I couldn't hold back. A few tears left my eyes as I hugged her back.

"Stop hurting yourself" She said. "I-I can't help it" I replied back. "It's because of me isn't it?" She asked sadly. "No... I'm just mad at myself" I confessed softly. Her eyes softened and looked at me in guilt.

"Stop it, I didn't mean anything I said yesterday" She said, holding my injured hands softly. "No stop lying" I said. "I mean it, I really love you. A-and I'm grateful for everything you've done for me" she said genuinely.

"You're n-not lying right?" I asked with teary eyes. "Never" she said and hugged me. I sobbed and hugged her back.

_____________

Y/N POV

I left the gym on Jungkook's back satisfied that I made up with him. "I'll be back in a second." He said and ran towards SeokJin's room. I smirked and decided to hide.

I ran inside the bathroom of our room and kept as silent as possible. But suddenly the lights started flickering and I started to hear weird noises. It sounded like Moans?

I looked around in Panick. Was there someone on the bed with a girl I didn't notice? I quickly opened the door and met with a laughing Jungkook. "Y-you actually fell for that" he laughed, hitting his thighs out of laughter.

"You were the one making that disgusting noise?" I raged. If I was a cartoon then there'd probably be smoke coming from every hole. That sounded wrong-

"Don't forget the lights" He said, proudly beaming at how he scared me. "I fvcking hate you" I punched his chest. "Yoww" I yelped when a harsh smack landed on my cheek. And it wasn't on my face.

"You never learn huh?" He asked, shaking his head in fake disappointment. "Says the boy who had a special maid at home to clean his stinky butt until he was 10" I smirked.

"Where'd you get that information from?!" He exclaimed. "Lemme give you a clue, Short, cute and more handsome than you" I smirked. "Inaccurate, nobody's more handsome than me" He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes and smacked his head. "Appa should've used a condom when he had the chance" I mumbled under my breath and went to lay down on the bed.

He jumped on it, landing perfectly on top of me. "Ack" I groaned. He rolled off and pulled me towards him. "Good night, dream about me" He said flirtatiously in my ear. "Disgusting" I mumbled and went to sleep.

_____________

"So, has she completed the first task?" The mysterious man asked one of his spies. "Yes sir, she sent me pictures of the book" The spy replied. "Great, it surprises me how Naive someone can be" The man chuckled darkly.

"And you, Hara Yuko, I'm proud that you have reached farther than your brother" He praised his spy. "That imbecile is good for nothing. I bet my parents regret adopting him" She scoffed at the mention of her adopted-brother.

"Let's focus on you for now, You know exactly what you'll get once I'm satisfied with your work so keep at it and you'll get what you want" He said. Yuko nodded and bowed before leaving the room.

To be continued...

I think we can all agree that this story has a much better plot than the Mafia's gem. I assure you, this book will have 40+ chapters. Btw the cover image of this chaptah is my wallpaper that I edited. Since my stylus pen broke, it's been harder to edit. Donate to #wapforlifeu so that I can buy another one

Vote or I'll cover you in snake shat 🔪

Word count : 1210