63

CHAPTER 63 - THE PLAN

A/N POV

"Okay, so what's the plan?" HyunJin asked. It was the very next day and everyone had gathered in the meeting room to discuss the plan.

"So I did come up with a plan but the only thing is.... It might cost us a life" Namjoon said nervously. "Why do you say that?" Jin asked, confused.

"It's a very risky plan Hyung, it can kill us if we mess up" Namjoon said. "What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"Okay so, I know you guys might get mad at me but just listen, especially you little princess" He said, glancing at Y/N who was looking at him in nervousness.

Everyone nodded. Y/N bit her lip but listened attentively.

"Okay so, basically the biggest risk here is Y/N. We have to use her as our bait-"

"No! I a, not letting her do that" Jungkook objected before Namjoon could complete. He glared at the Maknae, "Just listen" He said sternly. "She'll be safe, I promise" He assured.

Jungkook glanced at Y/N, who was silent the whole time "I-it's okay kook, just listen to him" She said, putting her hand over his. Jungkook sighed and nodded "Sorry Hyung."

"Anyways, before everything happens, we have to go to the wizard, the one that took care of us when we were children. He will give us the potion to get rid of Seoho and his minions. The only problem is, we have to make sure they get affected."

"Y/N has to act like she's against us because we terrorised her, harassed her and sucked her dry. She has to act like she had teamed up with HaRa and Seoho and gain their trust. Now this is where the risk comes in. If by chance, they find out that she's faking everything, she will definitely get punished. Which is why you have to make sure that you have the ring on at all time" Namjoon said, glancing at Y/N.

"If anything every goes wrong, tap the ring, it'll protect you, as well as alert us that you're in danger. Make sure they never find out about it." Yoongi warned.

She nodded, calming herself down mentally.

"What should I do after telling them that I hate you guys?" She finally spoke.

"We will call our men and they'll get rid of some spies and allies. Till then, you have to gain their trust and make sure that they never even get close to where we are attacking. Once you gain their trust, you should lead them to a portal that will be opened up in the valley close by. You have to push them through and it'll lead them to our torture room. There we can finish them off, that is, if everything goes according to plan" Namjoon finished off.

"But where is this valley and how do I get them there?" She asked. "Just tell them that I'm against them as well so we captured them there" HyunJin suggested.

"Hmm, they'll definitely believe it since we did Send you away" Jin said.

"And the we'll tell you where the valley is. The thing is, you'll have to spend at least a few nights at their place because they won't believe you if you come back to sleep at the Jeon mansion." Jimin said.

"I have to sleep there?" She asked with a gulp, her face turning pale. The idea of even looking at them creeped her out. "Yes baby, you have to manage for sometime." Taehyung sighed.