35

CHAPTER 35 : ILL
(Yes the person above is mEh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Update : I removed le picture
Y/N POV

While massaging his rock hard shoulders, I suddenly sneezed. Maybe it's because of the AC but it's weird, I love the cold especially in a room. Maybe something was just tickling my nose.

I shrugged it off and kept on going but then, another sneeze came. And then another one, followed by another. Until I was sneezing non-stop.

Jungkook got up and turned back, looking at me in worry. He lifted my face up and asked "You okay sis?"

I nodded but then another sneeze came in. "Clearly not" He mumbled. I scrunched my nose and inhaled through my nose to prevent the mucus from coming out.

He lifted me up "Let's take you to Jin Hyung" He said with a sigh and carried me to his room. While going there, I knew he was praying that I don't accidentally sneeze out my mucus on his bare torso.

"HYUNG-NIMMM" Jungkook screeched once he reached the door. "ACK SHUT THE FISH UP" I yelled, covering my ears. I heard Jin storm towards the door.

"WHY INTERRUPT ME NOW? I WAS GONNA HAVE THE SPAGETTINI KISS WITH MY MIRROR!" He raged. Jungkook rolled his eyes and threw me on Jin who caught me like a freaking ball.

"She's sneezing out girl mucus" He said. "Girl muc- Isn't that just regular sneezing?" Jin asked. "But it's from a girl" Jungkook said trying to make a point.

"ACHOOOOOO" I sneezed on his worldwide handsome face. He froze and turned to me like the squid game doll. "I smell drama!" Jimin said, poking his head from a pillar and sniffing aggressively.

"Drama and death" Said Namjoon who was passing by. "I suggest you run" Jin advised in a fake sweet voice. I took off, running while sneezing. But I suddenly bumped into Jimin who caught me.

"I'VE GOT HER HYUNG!" He exclaimed. "Good for you, I'll give you extra japchae tonight" Jin said, running towards us. "YIPEEEE" Jimin squealed. I took the chance and elbowed his stomach making him crouch and groan.

I quickly climbed on a pillar as high as I can. Jin was below me, barking like a dog. And that's when I saw my saviour, my hero, my Romeo bro version, Jeon Taehyung.

He was chuckling, watching the whole scene. I suddenly had the urge to sneeze but when I did...

*POOT*

"First you sneeze and now you fart on me too?!" Jin asked in rage.