10

CHAPTER 10 : BACKSTABBED

A/N POV

"Hey there son..." Jung Na Ra said smiling. Jimin looked at her coldly and replied "I'm not your son". Na Ra's Smile faded as she looked at him with sad eyes.

"You still haven't a-accepted me as your mom?" She asked sadly, looking down. "No and I never will" He replied emotionlessly. "B-but why?" She asked wanting to know the reason.

"You can't even be a good mom to your own daughter who did nothing wrong. You see, I don't like it when innocents get hurt, let alone be forced to hate them" he replied coldly. Na Ra's face suddenly changed expression.

"We both know that she deserves it. She Doesn't deserve love at all" She said emotionlessly. "And why is that? Because your husband left you? I can see why he did that but why'd you blame her?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because she deserves it. Because of her, my husband left me" Na Ra raged, clenching her fists to control her anger. "Whatever she did, why am I forced to hate her?" Jimin asked with a slight hint of anger.

"Because she Doesn't deserve love, she is a mistake that nobody needs, that good for nothing Jungkook is already obsessed with her so I can't even stop him" Na Ra said rolling her eyes, mentioning her youngest step son.

"Don't you dare say anything bad about my brother" Jimin warned clenching his fists in anger. Na Ra unknowingly gulped but didn't change her expression.

"W-Whatever. We all agree to the fact that she's a misfit. She doesn't even behave like a woman should. She Doesn't wear makeup or jewellery or gowns like all women should" Na Ra said rolling her eyes.

"Wow you're still living in the 1800's?" Jimin said chuckling with a sadistic smirk. "Women can act and wear whatever they want regardless of their gender" he said.

"Well she is MY daughter so therefore, I decide how she acts and wears" She said putting emphasis on she pronouns. "Only if you knew..." Jimin said letting out a short sad chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Na Ra asked confused. "Nothing, oh and FYI, I'm not going to be doing your dirty work anymore" He said and chugged a can of coke before exiting the kitchen.

_________________

Walking through the hallway, humming a song while staring at her phone, Y/N suddenly bumped into a wall. Or so she thought. She looked up and saw an emotionless Jimin looking down at her.

"I'm sorry" She quickly apologised and tried to run away but was pulled back by Jimin. Her eyes widened when he suddenly pulled her into his room and made her stand in front of him.

"What do you think of me?" He said getting straight into the point. "What?" She asked clearly confused. "Do you think of me as a bad brother?" He asked seriously.

Y/N POV

Is he okay? I think I should call and ambulance or something. "No?" It came out more like a question. "I need a proper answer. Am I a bad brother" he repeated.

"No" I said successfully not stuttering. "Then why do you avoid me?" He asked staring in my eyes. How am I supposed to answer this? Doesn't he hate me? "Don't you hate me?"