41

CHAPTER 41 : ANOTHER PUNISHMENT?

Y/N POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned as I tried to sit up but failed due to the weakness of my body. I looked over to my side and saw Jungkook laying beside me, supporting his head with his hand that was pinned on the bed by his elbow, staring at me.

I flinched when I saw him, recalling whatever happened before I escaped. I was about to sit up and get out but he held me down "Don't go..." He snuggled in my neck.

I gulped and let out a shaky breath. "Y/N-ie..." He mumbled. "Y-yeah?" I hesitantly answered. "Are you okay Boo? Do you need anything?" He asked, lifting his head.

I shook my head as a no. "What happened?" I asked. "You were drunk and our guards found you" He explained. "They found me? I'm pretty sure I returned by myself" I stated.

"Then I guess they lied" He shrugged. "Whatever, what did I do yesterday?" I asked with a tired sigh. "Why don't you watch it yourself?" He asked with a smirk.

He lays back down beside me and put my head on his chest. He took his phone and started playing a video. My eyes widened seeing whatever I was doing. I was kissing Jungkook all over his face and he was taking advantage of the whole situation.

Yoongi Oppa looks so done with me at first but towards the end of the video he was cooing over me. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment as I hid my face in his chest while whining.

"Embarrassed baby?" He asked with a smirk. I balled my fist and hit his chest with it making him chuckle. "You were so cute yesterday BooBoo" He kissed my forehead. "I loved Drunk Y/N"

"I hate myself for doing that" I groaned in regret. "What will they do to me now?" I whined. "Who?" He asked. "Your hyungs, who else?" I said in kind of a duh tone.

He suddenly put the phone down and hugged me while I was still laying down. "Are you scared?" He asked. "What do you think?" I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "Boo... You shouldn't be scared of them, they're your brothers" Jungkook said.

"I know... But sometimes, whenever they're angry, I-it just makes me feel like an outsider" I confessed. "And I'm so scared that I'll have to face the consequences for running away and getting drunk"

"Don't be scared baby.... This time I'm with you okay?" He asked with a small smile. "Why're you being so nice to me today?" I asked is suspicion.

He sighed sadly and said "Because I feel bad... I feel bad for hurting you, locking you and hiding everything from you. I hate myself for doing all of that a-and I just don't want you to distance yourself from me. I just want you to love me back as a brother  the same way I do with you as a sister"

I was speechless at this. He buried his face in my neck as my shaky hands automatically made its way to his hair. "I do love you, a-all of you. I just don't show it often" I mumbled.

"You show it with V Hyung all the time though" He said, pouting. "That's different. You and Jimin are the most annoying and clingy people I've ever met so I don't show it with you often but Taehyung Oppa.... He's always calm and loving so I'm different with him" I explained.

"So if I become more loving and calm, will you act like you did last night with me?" He asked eagerly. I rolled my eyes playfully "That will never happen again. It was embarrassing to jump on you like that"