13

CHAPTER 13 : NEW BOY

Y/N POV

"FUCKING LET ME SLEEP" The cat yelled. "Sorry Yoongi-ah, we were just trying to find a way to hide the pillow we stole from you" Jin Oppa joked.

Yoongi poked his inner cheek before turning around "Where'd I leave my knife?" He murmured loud enough for us to hear. "Stab me first" Jungkook said sleepily, raising his hand up halfway and going back to sleep with his head on my lap. "Listen to what he said. I can't deal with him anymore" I said.

"Gladly" Yoongi Oppa said with a fake smile. "Great, I'll be in my room if you need me" I informed before pushing Jungkook on to the floor and got up. He groaned in pain.

"I'll kill you Jeon Y/N" he said gravely. "Suck a sock" I yelled before going to my room. 10 minutes later, someone opened the door. It was Jungkook but he had his infamous smirk displayed on his face

I scooted to the end of the bed with my book while eyeing him suspiciously

I scooted to the end of the bed with my book while eyeing him suspiciously. That's when I realised he had a rope in his hands. He walked forwards as I scooted backwards until I was cornered. "D-don't touch me" I stuttered, putting my hands in front of him to keep distance.

"What if I do?" He asked. I stayed silent. I had no threat. I know that he will find my threats as a joke because of his physical strength. "That's what I thought" he said with a chuckle. He suddenly held my wrists together with one hand

"W-what no?! Let go!" I yelled, struggling to get my wrists out of his grip. But he didn't budge, he quickly tied both my hands together with the rope and let go.

I looked at him like he's lost it. "Well what now?!" I yelled. "Glad you asked" he said before pulling me towards him. "W-" I was gonna say something but he suddenly carried me to the gym.

"Your punishment is 20 squats and you AREN'T allowed to use your hands" He said placing me down. "Like I can." I muttered rolling my eyes. I walked towards the exit but was pulled back by him.

"Want me to add more?" He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened "No no I-I'll do it" I said quickly. He smirked in satisfaction. He stood in front of me with his arms folded, looking like the boss he is.

For some reason I felt so humiliated. He's gonna make me do squats with tied hands meaning my entire body depends on my legs. Not to mention that I'll be doing this in front of a person who is extremely fit.

"Start" He orders. I looked down embarrassed as I squatted down. It was so hard bringing my body back up again because like I said, my legs are the definition of mozzarella sticks.

I could hear him chuckle seeing me struggling so much with something that he can finish in less than a minute. I never realised how heavy my body was. I was always labelled as the thin girl who could probably be lifted up by a five year old.