54

CHAPTER 54 - THE FINAL TASK

A/N POV

"Oppa.... Can I sleep alone tonight?" She asked, Jimin. "Yeah, why're you asking?" He asked. "U-uh nothing.... Just wondered" Her voice trailed off. Jimin didn't think much of it and continued watching the movie.

Y/N slowly snuck her hand inside her pocket, making sure that her new spy phone was still there. She mentally sighed in relief after realising that it was still safe and sound, in her pocket.

After the movie ended, she went inside her room, making sure no one had followed her. She locked the door and took a deep breath, preparing for what's about to happen.

Yes, she lied to her brothers AGAIN.

It all happened the same day the school burnt down. Before she got called into Jimin's class, she was pulled into a room by someone familiar.

He was wearing black pants, black shirt and a black mask. He had a few guns and knives attached to his belt and a phone, similar to her new one, in his hands.

All he said was "11 pm, in your room, lock the doors and wait" And then, he left without a word. Y/N had a hunch that he was one of HaRa's men and she's right, he was.

She took out her phone and opened her messages. Nobody from the team had texted her yet. It only made her more anxious.

She took a deep breath, calming herself down, telling herself that it'll be alright.

Suddenly, there was a knock on her window. She flinched and fell off her bed but still got up, with a groan. "Finally" She whispered under her breath. She opened the window and to her surprise, this time it wasn't a spy, it was HaRa herself.

She jumped inside the room and took off her mask, letting her hair free. "What do you want now?" Y/N asked with a sigh. "Don't be so sad, it's your final task" She giggled sadistically.

"Final task? Does that mean I can live peacefully without your annoying ass in my business?" Y/N asked. "Maybe...." HaRa smirked. Y/N rolled her eyes and said "What do you want me to do for you now, yOuR mAjEstY?"

"Tomorrow, I want you to just put a little drop of this, into their lunch. Including your father's. Then, take the rings off their fingers and keep them with you. A spy will come and take you away, the rest will be taken care of by us" She smirked and handed a small vial with purple liquid to her.

Y/N was taken aback, she took a step behind and looked at HaRa with wide eyes. "To my brothers? And my dad? What are you gonna do to them?!" Y/N almost screamed.

HaRa quickly covered her mouth with her hand and glared at her. "Shut.Up. Don't ask any questions and obey otherwise I won't show any mercy on you or them" She said in a gruesome tone, holding a pocket knife near her neck.

Y/N let out a shaky breath, looking at the knife which was a centimetre away from her skin. She gulped and closed her eyes tightly, sweat running down her forehead. "O-okay" She said.

HaRa smirked "Good" She moved away from Y/N. "Now, don't do anything funny, we are watching you from every corner. If you dare to disobey us, we will end you" She warned and left, jumping out the window.