51

CHAPTER 51 - JIMIN'S JEALOUSY.

Y/N POV

"Baby and bunny, wake up" I heard someone say. They were shaking Jungkook which shook me as well because we were cuddled up together. Jungkook whined and hugged me closer, not opening his eyes.

"Wake up" The person yelled, aggressively shaking us. I groaned, opening my eyes. I lifted my head up from Jungkook's chest, and looked at the monster.

It was Namjoon Oppa. That goodness I woke up before he destroyed the both of us. "What?" I asked, annoyed. "We have school baby" He said. I sighed and said "Five more minutes" And laid back down, cuddling with Jungkook.

I heard him sigh "Time to use the godly G.O.D powers" I heard him mumble. My eyes widened as I immediately sat up "no no! I'm awake, see?"

He smirked "Good, now wake him up and get ready" I sighed and looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping. I shook his body but he didn't wake up. Instead he pulled me back down.

"Boo~" He whined. "Get up Koo, we have school" I said, pushing him. He groaned and got up. He had messy hair, closed eyes and he looked like a total mess.

 He had messy hair, closed eyes and he looked like a total mess

He finally opened eyes and looked at me. He flashed me a sleepy smile and puckered his lips forward into a small kissy pout and pressed it on my chubby cheek.

I giggled at his cuteness as he hugged me again and rested his head on my shoulder. "I don't wanna get up~" He pouted. "We have to kook, now let me go so that I can get ready" I said, trying to push him away.

He wailed and shook his head cutely like a kid. "Nu~ I want cuddles~"

I sighed "Kook, we have school, I don't want to get in trouble, just get up"

"Fine" He pouted.

____________

"Jimin-ah!" I called out. "Where's the respect?" He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and said "Okay, Jimin Oppa, Can you please tell me how to do this?" I said sarcastically.

"Do what?" He asked, leaning over to my book. "You think I know? Why're you here anyway?" He asked. "Teacher said that there's some work she needs to do here and I have some documents of hers to help in anyway so she took me here. I just hoped that you weren't her next class" I said.

Basically the teacher needed some help in arranging documents but she didn't have enough time in our class. So this is her next class and she called me to help her, right here. But she left for some sort of emergency meeting, leaving me in this senior classroom, next to Jimin.

He rolled his eyes "You should be thankful that you get to sit next this hottie for the next hour."

"Sure" I scoffed. His face suddenly broke into a smile "You're too cute" He pinched my cheek. "Hey bro, who's this?" A boy asked, coming over to Jimin.

"Sister" He replied blankly. "Cool, what's your name?" He asked, biting his lip seductively. "Jimin" I lied. "Uh- same name? Anyways, Jimin, can I have your number?" He asked.

I saw the actual Jimin clenching his fists under the table, suddenly getting the instinct to punch him. I sighed and said no. "No, I have a boyfriend."

"Awe, bummer" He sulked and walked away. I'm glad he was at least respectful though. "I'll suck him dry one day" I heard Jimin mutter to himself. "Don't you dare!" I said.

He suddenly smirked "What makes you think that I'll listen to that? You know I can suck your blood any moment, right Lil sis?" He said, coming closer to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I scooted away from him with my head down. I had just started to get used to them and now he thinks it's a good idea to start being freaky.

He burst out in laughter "Hahahaha Y-you.... O-oh my god, you're f-face....." He laughed. I looked at him, dumbfounded. "My baby didn't think I'd actually kill her did she?" He asked cutely, attaching our foreheads together.

He smiled angelically at me and kissed my forehead "I lob you~"

"Are you the dollar-store version of Jungkook or something?" I asked.

His eyes turned dark as he moved away, angrily. "Can't you show some fvcking interest in the rest of us at least?" He huffed. At first I was shocked by his sudden outburst but then I giggled softly.

"Are you jealous~" I teased. "N-no" He lied. "Stop lying Jiminie" I laughed. He pouted and said "Fine I am, stop focusing so much on that muscle bunny and focus on your muscle mochi instead" He smiled innocently, cupping his own face.

I giggled and pinched his nose. But our lovely sibling moment didn't last long because there was a sudden siren, catching everyone's attention.

We all snapped our heads towards the siren and covered our ears in annoyance. "W-what's going on?" I asked Jimin. "I don't know" He said.

A/N POV

Even if Jimin didn't know what was happening, he had an instinct that it's best to leave the school. He wrapped his arms around Y/N protectively as he waited for an announcement.

"EVERYBODY PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY, THERE IS A FIRE OUTBREAK IN THE 3RD FLOOR, PLEASE GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" The principle yelled.

Jimin's eyes widened at the announcement. He suddenly felt something going away from him. He looked down and realised Y/N was gone.

10 Minutes before the fire......

"You little rascals will finally learn your lesson" Mrs.Byun cackled, taking a lighter and setting the charging outlet on fire. The girl beside Mrs.Byun smirked and said, "Hopefully our little spy will survive" She laughed.

Mrs.Byun scoffed and said "I hope she burns here"

"No.... We need her remember, don't you want that sweet sweet revenge?" HaRa Yuko smirked. Mrs.Byun's lips curved upwards as she nodded. "Now let's both get out of here before we die too" They set a few more outlets on fire and poured oil on them before teleporting out of the school and scurrying away to the van, waiting for them outside the property.

Meanwhile Jimin was panicking, not seeing his sister anywhere. "JIMIN! COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU IMBECILE?" His friends yelled. "GO ON WITHOUT ME, I'LL BE FINE" He yelled back.

They wanted to say something more but the teachers pushed them out, not seeing Jimin still in the classroom because of the thick smoke. The fire was starting to catch on in multiple places in the school.

It wasn't long before the whole school was set on fire. Everybody ran out as fast as they could but Jimin didn't. He couldn't find his sister anywhere.

His eyes started to tear up, afraid that he'd lost her. He blinked for a second and the next thing he knew, he was outside the building, facing all the worried teachers, students and his brothers and father. Everyone was there except Y/N......

To be continued....

Sorry for the short chapters but yeah, updates will be faster from now on. And just to let you ppl know, I love jk x Y/N sibling moments and he's my ideal brother from BTS which is why this book is filled with him. Stop reading if you want idc. And anyways, please pray for this 20 year old tiktoker names Vlad Hoshin. He is Oli's target now because Oli divorced cardboard Jimin. Keep in mind, he's obsessing over someone who is only 20 while he is 32 years old.

Jimin may be free but now, he need to save Vlad

Vote or I'll Oli will meet Vlad 🔪

Word count : 1296