44

CHAPTER 44 - STAMINA SHOT

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone shake my body. I whined and hugged my pillow, in hopes that the pest would go away but he didn't.

I groaned as I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi Oppa, looking down at me. "W-what?" I asked. Usually he was the one who needed waking up.

"Wake up doll" He said softly, shaking me. "I don't wanna" I whined and hid my face in my pillow. "Come on baby, Just for today" He said, trying to convince her.

"No~" She wailed stubbornly. He sighed "Jungkook" He called out. Suddenly the door burst open and Jungkook stood there with a baseball bat. "When I told you to come prepared, I didn't mean that!" Yoongi said, looking like he's gone nuts.

"You never know Hyung. You can't trust girls who have knees" Jungkook said tilting his head like he's experienced THAT type of pain before. He cautiously walked towards me and poked me with his baseball bat.

I groaned before pulling the bat out of his hands and cuddling with it. He let out a high pitched scream and ran behind the door, waving his arms in the air like a madman.

"What the fvck are you doing you numbskull?" Yoongi asked. "I'm unarmed Hyung" He said in a scared tone, slowly peeking from behind the door. I was getting annoyed by the noise so I sat up partially before yeeting my bat at him.

My aim was perfect because I heard another high pitched scream followed by a loud thud. I slightly opened my eyes to see a knocked out Jungkook, laying on the floor with his tongue out and eyes closed.

Yoongi facepalmed "What drunk ass lady did he make out with?" He mumbled to himself. He sighed and turned his attention to me "Doll, get up right now before I lose my patience" He said sternly.

I gulped and nodded, slowly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I saw him smile lightly as he ruffled my hair "Now get ready Hmm?"

I nodded. I waited for him to get out of the room and once he did, I smirked and made my way to Jungkook who was still playing dead on the floor. I got my foot ready before kicking his side.

He screeched and got up, glaring at me like a raccoon. I smiled innocently at him, controlling my laugh. But that was until he suddenly pulled me over to him and bent me over his arm, giving 5 hard smacks.

"Don't say you don't deserve it" He shrugged and walked away. I scoffed in disbelief. He was so caring yesterday. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

I went downstairs and my brothers and dad was waiting for me. "Oh Y/N you're here" Appa said, coming towards me. "H-hey?"

"So we have to tell you something" Jin started. I looked at him suspiciously. I don't have a very good feeling about this. He gestured me to sit next to him which I did.

"So.... We have a doctor's appointment today" Namjoon said. "For who?" I asked. "You...." Hoseok replied. "What?! Why me? I'm completely fine!" I exclaimed, suddenly getting up.

"Baby, sit down and listen" Taehyung said. I gulped and obeyed, sitting back down. "You'll be getting a stamina shot and if I hear a single complain or witness a tantrum, you will be in trouble" Namjoon said sternly.