32

CHAPTER 32 : COUSIN

Y/N POV

I returned back home, weak and well, probably sick. At home, everyone was glaring at me with fire in their eyes, especially the Maknaes who looked like they went hesitate to kill me.

"W-what's going on?" I asked softly. "What's going on is that you literally left school without a single word and we had to force the security to spill" Jin said, glaring through my soul.

That son of a biscuit spilled it out to him?! That isn't my worry. My worry now is that I'm dead. "Where did you go?" Namjoon asked me, stepping forwards and staring right through me.

My lips quivered "O-Oppa"

"Where. Were. you?" He asked each word in a slightly calmer tone but behind it, I can tell he was getting impatient. "L-library" I lied, taking a step back. He raised an eyebrow, not believing me.

"Y/N, if you tell the truth now, we promise nothing will happen to you" Hoseok said, stepping forward. So they're gonna do something to me if I don't?

"I-I was at the library, I-I swear!" I quickly said. "Lying again huh?" Jimin asked with an amused chuckle. But behind it, I knew he just wanted to know more.

"Y/N, don't make us force it out of you." Taehyung said sighing. "It's not your first time either" Jungkook said, folding his arms above his chest. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"She's snuck out of school like this many times before. And she lied to me about it Every.single.time" He said with gritted teeth. "I just pretended to believe her white lies to somehow get the truth out of her but she's stubborn" He said.

Jungkook POV

I've known it all along. I know she's hiding things from me. I've known it since the day we met. Every now and then, she'd escape school and return hours later. But it stopped for a few months.

I thought she finally stopped going wherever but I guess not. I know I have the capability of reading her mind but the thing is, I don't like to.

Me and my brothers, we wanna live like normal humans, most of the time. I rarely ever read her mind, I value privacy. But even without using my powers, I can tell whenever she's lying or not, I've known her for that long.

She looked pretty stunned after I finally confessed that I knew about her stunts. She shivered and took a few steps back, keeping her distance from all 7 of us who were towering over her small figure.

She looked so scared.

"I-I'm not lying" She defended herself weakly. I was starting to get angry now. "Y/N just say where you were, we won't kill you or anything!" I burst out. I raised my hand to brush my hair but She suddenly flinched.

She covered her face as small tears ran down her cheeks. She was never this weak, especially in front of me. She'd be rolling her eyes and firing back some roasts by now but no, she was crying.

My eyes softened seeing her so scared of me. She looked so weak. Her body was shaking while she was sobbing.

I could see all my brother's face soften too. Hoseok Hyung, out of all people walked up to her and embraced her in a hug. She sobbed on his chest. "I-I'm sorry" She whispered.