57

CHAPTER 57 - THE ESCAPE

A/N POV

Jungkook slowly lifted Y/N up in his arms in a koala position and kissed her forehead. "O-Oppa I-it hurts" She mumbled, slowly waking up, and looking at him weakly.

He kissed her eyes and said "I know baby, I promise, I'll do something about it as soon as we get out of this place, okay? Till then, just rest." He said in a calm, soothing voice.

She nodded and buried her face in his neck. Jungkook heard a few footsteps coming his way, he understood that HaRa and her men were coming. He quickly mumbled something under his breath as a spark escaped from his hands.

He made fake-human like decoys that looked exactly like them when they were prisoned. He had to make them think that they haven't escaped. The decoys behaved exactly like themselves but of course, it was just a mere hologram.

After setting up the decoys, he held onto his sister in a tight, protective grip and teleported out of the room. He smiled in satisfaction, as he looked through the window and saw the enemies get fooled by the decoys.

"Let's get you out of here" He whispered and pecked her forehead before using his powers to sprint. He made sure he avoided every guard, every person and any one who got in his way.

"Hyungs, where are you?" He mind-linked with his brothers. "Outside Kook, come fast" Namjoon said back. Jungkook nodded and ran in a random direction, as he didn't know the layout of this building.

But somehow he ended up at the basement, where HaRa and her men were waiting for them. "You thought you could escape?" She growled. Jungkook chuckled "At least you fell for it"

HaRa rolled her eyes "You will regret this, Jeon" She growled. "Bring it on" He challenged with a confident smirk. HaRa ordered her men, who weren't humans, to attack.

And very soon, a huge fight broke out.

The others joined Jungkook after hearing screams and shouts. JunHyeok snatched Y/N away from Jungkook, knowing he had to fight, and hid in a corner, proudly watching his boys fight.

He hugged Y/N's weak body, hiding her in his embrace and stroked her hair, hoping that one of the exits are free. There was an insane fight going on, Jungkook was fighting the men, along with the two maknaes.

While the hyungs were fighting with HaRa, seunghyun and a lady in all black. "STAY BACK!" The lady yelled, holding a knife. "Who are you?!" Jin demanded an answer.

"It's none of your fvcking business" She growled and swung the knife at him. But Yoongi was quick enough to catch her hand and yank it away. "SHOW YOURSELF" He commanded.

The lady refused and swung her knife again. But this time, Namjoon kicked it out of her hands and pushed her against a wall, chocking her neck. Hoseok walked towards her and pulled off her mask, revealing Mrs.Byun.

The boys gasped but they weren't too surprised. "I fvcking knew it" Jin growled, throwing Mrs.Byun down on the floor and beat her up.

HaRa and seunghyun was having a hard time catching up with Taehyung's speed. He was beating them up left and right. They had no choice but to retreat "YOU WILL REGRET THIS" She yelled angrily before backing away.