16

CHAPTER 16: RING

Y/N POV

I woke up in a warm embrace. I felt someone staring and stroking my hair. My eyes fluttered open as they met with Taehyung's. I sat up and looked around confused. I rubbed my eyes getting rid of all the annoying crust and looked back at him.

"Good morning Bambi." He said stroking my hair. "B-Bambi?" I repeated perplexed. "It's my nickname for you" He said giggling."W-wait, you like me?" I asked confused. "Don't you remember what happened last night hmm?" He asked humming at the end.

I took a moment and suddenly remembered what happened last night. My eyes widened and looked at him. He chuckled. "You like me!" I exclaimed excitedly.

I unknowingly clapped my hands in excitement. He giggled and side hugged me, kissing my temple. I've never felt so happy before. Now I know I have nothing to fear... I'm pretty sure.

"Cute" I head him coo at me. I snuggled in his embrace, feeling a warm fuzzy feeling inside me. He smiled and wrapped his hand around me.

"If you're both done with your Lovey-dovey time, please come out before you both make babies here" Said the teacher suddenly poking her head inside our tent.

Taehyung glared at her for interrupting our cute sibling moment. I saw the teacher gulp by his glare but remained somewhat calm.

He got up and pushed the teacher's head out of the tent with his index finger. He turned back at me with his boxy smile and randomly kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek and he suddenly lifted me.

He went out of the tent with me in his arms and the first thing I heard was a gasp from Jungkook. "Hyung!" He exclaimed.

"What have you done to her?!" He asked suddenly coming to me and snatching me away from him. "H-how is she pretty?" He said in astonishment, touching my face.

"I was already pretty dumbass" I said yanking his hand off my face. "Sheesh" He mumbled. I flicked his forehead and jumped back on Taehyung as he carried me away from Jungkook like I'm a queen.

"Sister stealer" I heard him mumble. Taehyung clicked his tongue at him and walked away, carrying me.

________________

"So Y/N..." Jin Oppa started. "Yeah?" I said trying to get him to spill. It's been about a week after the whole camping trip and I must say, I've never felt so loved.

Taehyung was just as great as Jungkook. Anyways back to the conversation I was called for. "So we have something to give you" Yoongi Oppa said.

"If it's not ice cream, I don't want it." I replied. "My girl knows her priorities but this is important" Jungkook said proudly at first but getting serious towards the end.

"Okay, what is it?" I said sighing, sitting down on the bed next to everyone else. Hoseok Oppa took something out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked inspecting the ring. I obviously knew what it was, I just didn't know why they'd give it to me. "It's a ring, but it's not an ordinary one" Namjoon Oppa explained.

"It's a ring that only members of our family have and you must NEVER lose it. Understood?" Jimin Oppa said, emphasizing Never.