45

CHAPTER 45 : HaRa's Reward

Y/N POV

They gestured me to come to them. I gulped but still obeyed because none of them looked like they're in the mood to deal with my shits. "W-what's going on?" I asked hesitantly.

"What we're you doing in your room?" Jimin asked sternly, making me sit down in between Jungkook and Namjoon. I gulped a lump done my throat and replied "I-i was studying"

"Studying? During the winter break?" Jin raised his eyebrow. "U-uh yes?" I said hesitantly. I heard a sigh from Hoseok. "Drop the act Y/N, we know you were talking to HyunJin" He said with disappointment and anger.

I looked down at my lap in guilt as well as fear. Taehyung forced my chin up and said "Look at us when we're talking to you" He grit his teeth. I whimpered and nodded.

"Now tell us, why did you do it?" Yoongi asked calmly. "I-i just felt l-like checking up on him after he was sent a-away" I said quietly. "And why did you do that even after we restricted you from getting in contact with him?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled. "I asked WHY" He raised his voice making me look at him in fear. I kept quiet, not knowing how to answer this. I heard another sigh. Taehyung crouched down in front of me and held my chin gently.

"Why are you disobeying us Bambi? I don't want to hurt you like I did before. Why can't you just listen?" He asked softly, disappointed. I felt guilty, guilty for disappointing him.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled with moist eyes.

"Your sorry won't fix your mistakes Y/N" Jin said firmly. "I-i know but please don't be mad at me o-Oppa" I said, biting my lips, controlling my tears.

"We're not mad, just disappointed" Yoongi said blankly. "Give us your phone" Hoseok commanded, stretching his hand forward. I didn't want to cause an argument so I just obeyed.

He took out the chip and put it in his phone and put it near his ear. I heard a few voices coming out from its speaker, that thing records my conversation too?

"What'd she talk about?" Jimin asked, glaring at me. "Nothing much, the conversation was fine but you still disobeyed us" Hoseok said, taking the chip out and putting it back inside my phone.

"If she didn't say anything too bad then I guess it's fine.... For now" Yoongi said, giving me a bit of hope that I'll leave this room, unharmed. "Hmm, you're grounded for a week though" Namjoon said making me look down and nod.

"Grounded with Jungkook" Jin added making me widen my eyes. "W-why?" I asked. "He'll bring you whatever you need and besides, we have to make some adjustments in your room too" Taehyung said.

I sighed and nodded, at least it's better than getting hurt. "Now everyone go to sleep, it's late and Y/N..." Yoongi looked at me for a second before saying "Don't let us catch you disobeying us again okay?"

I nodded.

___________

It was around 2AM and I was cuddled against Taehyung's muscular body. They decided to make me sleep with Taehyung tonight because Jungkook had some work to do with the rest, which means the lights will be on for a long time.

Taehyung had his arms wrapped around my waist and my head buried in his manly chest.

It felt so warm so I couldn't refuse. But for some reason, I couldn't fall asleep. I just randomly woke up. I turned to my side, back facing Taehyung making him groan at my sudden movement.

He pulled my body towards himself, pressing my back against his chest and wrapping his tattooed arm around my waist. He was still asleep thankfully.

Suddenly, I saw some movement outside the large window. I squinted my eyes, focusing on every detail, to make sure I wasn't just hallucinating.

My eyes widened seeing someone climb up my window. I gulped as I clutched on my blanket, shifting back into Taehyung's chest, feeling safer.

The person finally made eye contact with me, they looked so familiar. They glared at me, telling me to shut up like they knew I was going to scream.

They gestured me to come to them and open the window but I shook my head refusing. They took out a knife and glared at me. I gulped, should I go?

That guy kept urging me to come making me finally give in. What if it's one of HaRa's men?

I opened the window and guess what? I was right. He was one of HaRa's men. "What are you doing here?" I whisper yelled. "Here take this" He said, giving me a phone. Before I could ask what it is, he suddenly put his hand over my mouth and pulled me down the window.

He had a harness on so we were safe but I wasn't smart enough to register that in while I'm falling. "What the fvck are you doing? What is this?" I yelled as soon as he let go of my face.

He put his hand back on my mouth when I yelled "Shut the fvck up bitch, you're gonna get us both killed" He warned with gritted teeth. "We know what happened to your phone so that's your new one through which you can contact us" He said, letting go of me.

"Okay but why're you coming at a time like this?" I asked in frustration. "So that we won't get caught. But thanks to your big ass mouth, we probably will so shut up and come with me" He rolled his eyes and took my hand, taking me to a car.

........

We reached some sketchy looking alleyway. At the very end, there were a group of people, laughing and clinking bottles. I gulped as the man dragged me towards them.

"Got her" He said. HaRa, who didn't look as drunk as the rest of the boys around her, turned to face me with a smirk. "Good, now come here Y/N..." She said, smirking wickedly.

I obeyed. She leaned on a wall behind her, folding her hands above her chest. She took her cigarette and blew out some smoke. "So, do you know why you're here?" She asked.

"How would I when this dumbass just yanked me out of my room and kidnapped me here?" I rolled my eyes. She chuckled "I knew you'd say that."

"But that's not the point. I called you here to give you your reward" She said, suddenly getting serious. "What reward?" I asked in confusion.

She smirked "Reward for helping me out"

"Whatever, what is this reward?" I asked impatiently. "It's more of a.... Well a secret" She said. "Just spit it" I said

She smirked and moved closer to my ear before whispering "You Are Living With Vampires"

To Be Continued....

Next chaptah will be longer, I promise. Btw, I haven't completely decided the ending for this book. It'll end after less than 15 chapters but I'm not sure if I should make an issue with the characters that'll lead to a book 2.

I'm just afraid it won't be as long as this and I might run out of ideas. What do you beeches think?

Vote or Namjoon high-five will continue to be ignored 🔪

Word count : 1242