50

CHAPTER 50 - FINGER CUT

Y/N POV

"Y/N-ie~" Taehyung cooed and hugged me from behind. I flinched in shock but calmed down eventually. "Don't scare me like that" I giggled. Yeah so we all are in good terms now.

It's only been a week since the whole confrontation incident. They proved that they wouldn't hurt me and.... I admit, I was foolish to think they'd hurt me for something that wasn't intentional but it's all good now.

"What're you making Hmm?" He peeked over my shoulder. "Sandwich" I replied nonchalantly. He hummed and kissed my cheek. "BooBoo!" Jungkook yelled from the living room. "What!?" I yelled back.

"Come here!" He yelled again.

"No!"

"Come here or you'll regret it!"

I groaned and unwrapped Taehyung's arms around me before going to the living room couch, where he was sitting, completely forgetting to leave the knife back in the kitchen.

"What?" I asked, annoyed. He smiled cheekily before pulling a finger heart out of his pocket "I love you" He said with a cute, yet smug smile. I rolled my eyes, he called me all the way here to show me that?

I turned around, ready to get back to my beloved sandwich but he suddenly pulled me to sit down next to him. But the knife was still in my hand so it collided with my index finger and made a huge cut on it.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned in pain as I glared at Jungkook. But his eyes were focused on something else.....

I looked at what his eyeballs were feasting at and that's when I realised, he's looking at my bloody cut. He licked his lips as his eyes turned a light shade of red. He held my wrist and brought my finger closer to his mouth.

"No-" Before I could say anything more, he began sucking the blood out. I groaned in pain, all the suction was too much. "S-stop" I mumbled, pulling my hand away from his mouth.

He finally stopped and licked his lips, satisfied. His eyes turned back to normal as he looked at me with a cheeky grin. "Sowwy~" He clung on my arm, looking up at me with a wide bunny smile.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my fist before getting up in fury. But he still managed to pull me back. "I'm sowwy~" He pouted. "Let me go!" I grunted. "Stob it BooBoo, Kookie is sowwyyyy~" He said like an actual baby.

"Like I said, you're 18, not 8" I said and finally got set free. I rummaged through the drawers and finally found a band aid. "What're you doing?" Someone asked.

It was Jimin. "Finding something to cover up what your brother did" I replied, putting it on my finger. "What'd he do?" He asked. "Sucked all the blood out of my finger" I replied angrily rolling my eyes.

"Ahh, I should probably go praise him." Jimin smirked. "What the f- No! You should be on my side" I said angrily. His eyes widened "Sis you okay? Are you on your period?" He asked softly, bringing me into a hug.

But that only made me angrier. My knee slapped his balls as I said "Get your short ass fingers away from me" I walked away, leaving the not-so-poor boy in pain.

____________

I woke up in a very bad mood in the middle of the night. My finger was hurting a lot. It didn't hurt like any normal finger cut but it still burns. It feels so weird and tingly inside my finger.

I swear, if pain wasn't a thing and I could rip open my finger to see what's going on inside I would definitely do it. I couldn't stand the pain and annoyance anymore so I finally got up from the bed.

I rubbed my eyes, multiple times, yeeting the eye crust from the crevices of my eyes.

After my vision was cleared, I marched over to Jungkook's room which was just opposite to mine. I decided not to knock on the door because he Doesn't even deserve my precious knuckles to touch his door.

I walked in and saw him snoring on the bed like a cow, looking like an iron starfish.

I nudged on his arm with my non-injured hand. But he didn't even move an inch. Rolling my eyes, I nudged his arm harder but he still wouldn't budge. I groaned mentally before balling up my fist and yeeting it towards his face.

But he somehow caught my hand with his eyes closed and pulled me onto him. He covered the both of us with blankets and buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and continued snoring softly (Still like a cow)

I struggled to get out of his hold "L-let me go!" I whisper-yelled. He just stirred and hugged me tighter. "Boo......" I heard him mumble under his breath.

I sighed and slapped his face lightly. "Kookie.... Wake up"

His eyes finally fluttered open as he stared at me "What, baby?" He asked with a groan. "Help me!" I whined. "With what?" He asked, while his brain was still loading information.

"Stop my finger from reacting like it just got stabbed by a machete. What did you do to it?" I asked. "You're finger's hurting?" He asked with a frown, taking my hand and bringing it closer to his face.

"Yeah because you did something to it" I rolled my eyes. He finally opened his eyes fully as he leaned over and turned on the small night light. He inspected my finger which looked like it was throbbing.

He kissed it softly and kissed my forehead as well before turning off the light and pulling me back down to the sleeping position. Surprisingly, a few seconds later, the pain faded away. I looked at him in amazement.

"Wahhh" I said. I saw his lips tug up into a small smile, even if he was closing his eyes. "Go to sleep, baby" He whispered, pulling the blanket over us.

"I'll just go to my room" I said, trying to get up but he pulled me down and whined "Nu~ Stay here wid me" He said and snuggled in my neck. "I swear- if you bite me, I'll-"

He cut me off by saying "No no, relax, I told you I won't do it without your permission okay? Now calm your flat ass down" He hugged me closer.

I scoffed but decided to let it slide since I'm not in the mood to fight a vampire at 3AM which is the witching hour of every night.

To be continued......

That's your threat for today

Word count : 1123