62

CHAPTER 62 - HYUNJIN'S RETURN

A/N POV

Y/N was just sleeping, cuddled against Jimin's buff body. Well she didn't want to but he wouldn't stop whining. He had his buff arms wrapped around her tiny waist, securing her in his hold.

Taehyung was cuddling her from behind as a small apology gift. He also had his arms wrapped around her and his legs tangled with hers and Jimin's.

Taehyung had his face buried in the back of her neck and Jimin had his buried in her chest. The only source of light was coming out a window on a wall. Y/N couldn't fall asleep, she was still thinking about Seoho.

What he has done, left a scar in her heart. He broke her trust, after all he's done for her and she has done to him. She just couldn't get her mind off of it. It's painful.

She was just thinking about all the moments she had with him, realising it was all fake. "Mm" Jimin stirred in his sleep, she flinched and looked at him, realising that she's been playing and stroking his hair the whole time.

He nuzzled closer to her touch and tightened his arms around her, making her smile lightly. She continued stroking his hair with a small smile. She leaned in and kissed his forehead softly and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you guys" She whispered. She relaxed her head and started staring into the void, that's when she felt some movement. She lifted her head, staring at the window "I could swear I saw something" She thought to herself.

She squinted her eyes, staring at the window again, just to make sure she wasn't seeing things. She gasped, when she saw something that looked like a huge black blob of nothingness just zoom past the window out of her vision.

"Not again" She whispered to herself. She clutched on her blanket and stared at the window again. And again, another black figure zoomed past it. She gulped "Come to the window" She heard a voice whisper in her head.

She shook her head, pulling the blanket closer to her "Come on little princess, come meet me, if you don't want anything to happen to JiEun" The voice said in an evil tone. She gasped "N-no don't do anything, I'll come"

She gulped and got up, feeling a bit more courageous this time because one scream is all it takes for her brothers to wake up. She went over to the window and looked left and right before opening it.

She poked her head out and looked side to side, up and down, but saw no one. Sighing, she shook her head and was heading back to bed but that was before a huge animal jumped on her, coming inside the mansion through the window.

She fell down on her back as the creature on four legs stood above her. She screamed, realising it was a werewolf. The werewolf growled and leaned in to her face. She closed her eyes in fear, but suddenly....

Lick
Lick
Lick

She felt a thin, wet tongue, licking her lips. She opened her eyes and saw the werewolf softly licking her face. Just then, another one jumped in and tackled the one that's as licking her, to the floor.

The new one jumped on Y/N and nuzzled it's face In her neck in affection. But she thought it was going to bite so she screamed. Hearing all this ruckus, The two older maknaes woke up.

They immediately turned on the lights and was outraged, seeing some creature messing with their sister. They were about to turn into their vampire forms but that's when they realised who they were.

"Oppa! Save me!" She yelled, still not opening her eyes. "Why would I save you from your best friend?" Taehyung giggled. She shot her eyes open and stared at the werewolf.

She squinted her eyes "Is it really her?" She thought. A strong emitted form their bodies and within a second, in replacement to the wolf currently on top of her was Yeji, and the wolf that licked her was HyunJin.

Y/N gasped and squealed, immediately hugging Yeji, tackling her down. "I did not miss you!" She exclaimed. "I felt amazing without you too!" Yeji gushed. "Ahem, babe, aren't you forgetting someone?" HyunJin cleared his throat.

"Shut up boy, I like best friends more than boyfriends" She said and continued hugging Yeji. "Boyfriends? So you have multiple guys now?" He scoffed. She giggled "fine" She broke the hug and hugged HyunJin.

He smiled and hugged her back, burying his face in her neck. He looked at her with love, caressing her hair. He leaned in closer, and closer but their beautiful reunion was disturbed by....

"CORONA VIRUS!" Jimin yelled, separating the both of them. "Yah! What the heck?" HyunJin yelled, mad at Jimin for ruining their moment.

"I don't want my sister to get pregnant early" He smiled angelically and hugged Y/N from behind. "Bro it's a fawking kiss- Why'd you have to interrupt that?!" Yeji whined.

"Because my sister already lost her first kiss WITHOUT our permission, and as older brothers, it's our duty to make sure that she stays pure" Taehyung said, like he's pure.

"Well I can tell you, she's a a universe away from pure" Yeji smirked. Y/N glared at her, gesturing her to shut up.

"Someone's getting exposed" HyunJin teased.

"All do you stop it!" Y/N yelled. "What's all this noise? Jimin who are you fucking?" Someone asked, bursting through the door while rubbing their eyes. "Hyung what the fvck?!" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"If I was doing the dirty, why the hell would you walk in?"

"It was an instinct okay? I don't like cheap porn" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh you're here" He said, seeing the two siblings. "Hey Snakeu" HyunJin said casually.

"Hey spritey boy" Yeji said. Hoseok looked at them with a 'done' expression. "Now you see why I don't want you hanging out with them" He said. The siblings snickered "Huhuhu I'm so scaRdeUuu oF snAkeU" HyunJin mocked even further.

"Hey! I'm the only one who has the rights to mock my hyungs so you better shut the fawk up before I jam a fork down your throat" Jungkook threatened, suddenly popping out from nowhere.

"Protective much" HyunJin rolled his eyes. "Anyways, what's the plan. Anybody got the recipe settled for the Seoho soup?" HyunJin smirked. Jimin smirked as well "We're gonna turn him into a lot more that just soup. We are gonna turn him into ashes"

"We can start this psychotic behaviour once we know if Y/N wants to witness it" Taehyung said and glanced at her. "I do" She said emotionlessly. Jungkook smirked in satisfaction, loving how she wanted to see her ex-father get killed and cremated in front of her own eyes.

"This is going to bring me so much satisfaction" Jimin chuckled.

"Me too" Y/N thought to herself, mentally smirking, thinking of all the ways she'd love to punish him.

To be continued....

Sorry for the short chapter but can I just say- I started this book thinking it might have not more than 40 chapters but now it has over 60-

I can't-
I'm just afraid that my new upcoming book won't be able to break this record.

Vote or I'll sue you for looking too hawt TrusfratedRosie 🔪

Word count : 1249