25

CHAPTER 25 : TASK 1

Y/N POV

I woke up with a massive pain on my butt cheeks. What a great way to start the day! I looked to my side and saw Jungkook sleeping with pouty lips, hugging my waist.

I rolled my eyes seeing how peacefully he slept while I was suffering with a burning tush. I flicked his forehead harshly. He woke up with a snort and looked somewhat drunk.

"HeY MoMmY~" He said, not in his right sense. I slapped his face, bringing him back to reality. "Oh hey Boo" He said casually clicking his tongue. "Aren't you at least going to show some care after what you did to me last night?" I asked pissed off.

"Why?" He asked confused. "BECAUSE YOU FVCKING SPANKED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!" I yelled angrily. That earned me another smack. "Well it's your fault you snuck out" He shrugged.

"You're unbelievable." I huffed and laid back down on my side. I heard him chuckle and lay down beside me. He hugged me from behind and pulled me closer to his chest.

He buried his dumb face in my neck "I'm sorry~~~" He mumbled with a pout. "Get away from me" I said, still pissed off. "Nuu~ My BooBoo is hurt" He said with a pout and kissed me nape.

"Because of you dumbass" I mumbled, trying to push him away from me. But instead he pulled me closer and kissed me all over my face. "Forgive me Boo" He asked with puppy eyes.

"No!" I said stubbornly and flicked his forehead. He pouted angrily and pounced on me. "Ack! Get off" I grunted. "Not until you forgive me" He huffed. "Fine! I forgive you now get off" I yelled. He smiled cheekily and got off.

I huffed ans got out of bed angrily and stomped my way into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day.

_____________

I was sitting on my bed reading my book as usual. Except this time, Jungkook had his head on my lap and was sleeping there. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I shoved his head away and got my phone. It was that girl again.

Unknown : Do you have the map with you?

Y/N : Yeah, Yeah what do you want now? 🙄

Unknown : Just take that damn map and follow my instructions

Y/N : Okay Jeez, let me just shove this bunny away first.

Unknown : The first task is very simple. In the map, I have marked some rooms in red. Those are secret rooms that only the Jeons can access. I just need you to get one of the books from the secret library.

Y/N : I've been to the library before, why do I need the map.

Unknown : You really think a family as high as them would only have one library that anyone can access?!

Y/N : Uh... yeah?

Unknown : I'm done with you and your questions. Just go to the secret library marked on the map, I'll explain the rest when you get there