4

CHAPTER 4 - BLOOD THIRST

Jungkook POV

It was around 3 in the morning when I suddenly woke up. I felt hungry. Hungry for blood. I looked down at Y/N who was sleeping peacefully.

Seeing her neck so exposed and open was driving my blood thirst crazy. I quickly got up from bed and went outside into one of our secret gardens.

There are thorns that release an acid which attracts small animals and birds near by. And once they get caught, they're ready for us to suck the blood out of.

I quickly went to one of them and saw 3 squirrels and a couple of dead birds. My eyes grew red in hunger and blood lust as I grabbed one of them and began my work.

By the time I was done, I heard a voice behind me. I flinched and turned around just to See Yoongi Hyung looking at me annoyed as hell. "Yah Jungkook-ah, didn't we tell you to come to the meeting room at 2:45?" Ah fish sticks, I forgot.

"Sorry Hyung, I was busy cuddling with a little human." I said nervously smiling. He rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah, now that little human is who we have to discuss about so come to the meeting room" He said and left.

As soon as he mentioned her, my face got serious. I don't want them to hurt her or get rid of her. I've been friends with her for 2 years and now she is my sister. Life's going great. I can't let it crumble down because she isn't a vampire.

I went to the Meeting room where all my hyungs were waiting for me. "Wow you're so early Kook" Jimin Hyung said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Shut up short stack, anyways why am I here?" I said.

"It's about the new additions to the Mess" Namjoon Hyung said. "By "Additions" I think you meant "Intruders". There's no way I'm accepting them" V Hyung said.

"Oh come on Hyung, I don't know about The freaky old ass but Y/N is worth being friends with" I said to him. He scoffed "Yeah sure" He said rolling his eyes.

"So if you two are done With your talks, can we please start this meeting?" Jin Hyung said glaring at us. We gulped and nodded. "Ok so... We know for a fact that Mrs.Jung isn't the best mom" Hoseok Hyung started

"Yeah I could hear her screams from my room" Jimin Hyung said. I could also hear it. I don't know about dad because he was literally sent to the farthest room by that witch.

"Whatever happens, I'm not accepting that slut as my sister or that Goblin as my mother" Tae Hyung said stubbornly. "Don't accept the goblin but don't hurt Y/N. She's pure Hyung" I tried to reason.

"And how're you so sure about that Kook? She could be tricking us all" Jimin Hyung said. I don't know why but I could feel anger building up in me.

"I've known her for 2 years and She isn't like other girls. She avoided me the first time and still does. I just bug her. She never asks for money or anything." I said with gritted teeth.

"If you say so, but don't come crying to us when she back stabs you" I scoffed "Oh trust me I won't" I said with confidence. "Shut up both of you" Jin Hyung commanded.

"Now that you both have stopped, we can discuss on what we do on That night." Namjoon hyung said referring to that one night where Vampires lose control completely and their blood lust grows like never before.