24

CHAPTER 24 - SNEAK OUT

Y/N POV

It is around 1:30 in the morning. I think it's a good time to strike. The only problem is, Jungkook wouldn't let me go. That man bunny is sticking on to me just like glue.

He had his arms wrapped around me in his usual shirtless PJs. His face was in my neck and he was snoring like a child crying for help. Every time he's in this position, I pray that he Doesn't drool on me.

I always react automatically when people touch my neck or shoulders. But I'm used to him doing it because he's the clingiest person you'll ever meet. But this clinginess is starting to become an issue.

He won't let me go, no matter how many times I've pushed him and tried to bite his fingers off. He never reacts to anything while he's sleeping. I could've dropped a brick and a used diaper on his face and he still would've slept peacefully.

I sighed, taking a deep breath and used all my strength to push his arm away from me. I put a pillow near his face to replace myself and slowly tiptoed out of the room. Once I got out, I sighed in relief.

I wiped the fake sweat on my forehead and got a black mask. I opened the door as slowly as I possibly could, being cautious of the creaks. I successfully opened it and went into stealth mode.

I dramatically exited the house and ran full speed out of the property, avoiding as much guards as I can. I held my knees and took a few breaths, panting heavily before I started running to the park.

The park was only a few minutes away from our house but I wasn't athletic at all so I took nearly 20 minutes to reach there. The park was empty but the lights were still on. Some people were there but they were just the cleaners with a night shift.

I looked around for any sketchy looking people and sure enough, after about 5 minutes, I found them. I couldn't tell if they were a boy or girl because they were wearing a black mask. But not the literal face mask though. It covered their whole face but had some holes for the eyes.

If that isn't sus then I don't know what is. I heard a small chuckle come from the Mysterious person as soon as they saw me. "I didn't think you'd come" Said a female voice.

"Well you threatened me so I had no choice, now tell me what you want so that I can continue my make out session with my pillow" I said rolling my eyes, with folded arms, looking pissed as fudge.

"Not scared huh? I can respect that" The woman said, "Just tell me what to do, I'm in a public park in my PJs and I don't like it" I said rushing her. "Okay Kiddo" She giggled. Something tells me, there was nothing but evil hidden behind that sinister gesture.

"Take this" She said handing me a piece of paper. It looked like a map of a house. I took a closer look at it and that's when I realised, ITS THE JEON'S MANSION.

I gasped "H-how did you get this?!" I freaked out. "Doesn't matter, Y/N. All I want you to do is, follow the red path marked on the map and don't turn back" She said. "But why?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah like I'm telling you that. You better do as I say or my boss will have to deal with you himself." She said and quickly scurried off leaving me in confusion. I scratched my head, thinking what to do with this.