3

CHAPTER 3 : DINNER

Y/N POV

After that annoying 30 minutes with Jungkook OpPa, Eomma called us down to eat dinner. I was starving since Eomma only feeds me once a day.

She thinks that "Mistakes" Don't deserve complete care. I got off of Jungkook and walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting for the both of us.

There was a ton of food on the table, so much that I almost started drooling visibly. There was grilled steak, chicken, salad, rice and kimchi. I could see one of the giants looking at the kimchi like he had a telepathic connection with it.

I think his name was Taeyong or Taeyang or something. As soon as he saw me, I could feel him staring through my soul. I haven't even spend some time with him or done anything bad and he is already killing me inside.

 I haven't even spend some time with him or done anything bad and he is already killing me inside

I shrugged it off and went to the table. There were 3 seats. 2 of them next to Taehyung and one next to Jin. I hate both of them but I think Jin will be more sane than him.

I was going to Jin when a strong hand suddenly pulled me backwards. I turned around and saw Jungkook smirking at me. He pulled me to Taehyung and made me sit next to him. So now I'm basically in between him and Jungkook.

Just why? An annoying brat and a scary stone is sitting beside a bootiful potato. The maid served the food, I had fried chicken on my plate with some rice.

While I was eating I could feel a dark stare. I looked up and saw The biggest giant staring at me like he'll kill me. I felt a shiver go down my spine. What is his problem?

"Don't mind him" Jungkook whispered. What the fudge?! He knew what I was thinking? I need to get away from this bipolar mind reader. I was gonna complete my mental ranting when someone cleared their throat.

"Ahem, so as you guys know, we've been dating for 2 years now so..." 2 years? It's been 2 years? How? She didn't even care to tell me. Wait that means Jungkook also hid it from me for 2 whole years. I was feeling betrayed by him and Eomma.

"...We're going to get married Next week" I choked on my chicken. Jungkook patted my back and gave me some water? "2 years? 2 WHOLE YEARS? I found out a few hours ago!" I yelled standing up.

"I told you already NEVER RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME" Eomma yelled at me with gritted teeth. I suddenly realised what I did. I looked at her in fear as my body began shaking.

I could feel her glaring through my soul, I know I won't be able to stand up straight today. "After dinner, come back here alone" She told me in Arabic. She speaks in Arabic with me whenever she doesn't want anybody to know what she does to me.

I nodded looking down sadly as tears spilled from my eyes. I finished my dinner and got up and went to Jungkook's room. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

I put on some foundation on my face to hide the slap marks and scars and went back downstairs. I think she already told all the boys along with Mr.Jeon to not bother her because she was there alone, waiting for me with a belt.

"Roll your pants up" She ordered coldly. I nodded and rolled up my pants revealing my calves. My previous wounds haven't even healed yet. She doubled the belt and began hitting my calves harshly.

I had to keep in position and hold my knees. Faint whimpers followed by my small screams echoed through the room. After the 60th hit I finally fell down.

"I hope you reached your lesson bitch" She spat at me and walked away. I was on the floor trying my best to get up. I finally got up with the help of a maid who escorted me to Jungkook's room.

As soon as I opened the door Jungkook came towards and hugged me. But I weakly pushed him away. "Y/N?" He asked confused because I usually just let him do what he wants.

"Are you okay princess" He asked in concern. I scoffed "Cut the crap, I hate you." I spat angrily at him while leaning on the wall for support. "Why?" He asked sadly.

"You knew about this for 2 years Jungkook, 2 WHOLE YEARS. And you didn't even bother to tell me. If I was your best friend, you would've At least told me because I'm involved as well" I said angrily at him.

"Look-" I cut him off "What do you mean look? You've been my friend for 2 years and the whole time you knew something that could change my entire life but didn't even bother to hint it"

"Y/N I have my own reasons-" I cut him off once more. "What explanation could you possibly have? The fact that you hid something big from me for 2 whole years like it nev-" I was going to continue ranting when Jungkook suddenly slammed me against the wall.

"I said I have my own reasons" He said with gritted teeth. He looked scary. He was glaring at me like he was going to kill me. He didn't look happy.

I shrunk under his deadly stare and looked down as my tears spilled

I shrunk under his deadly stare and looked down as my tears spilled. I heard him sigh. He hugged me, bringing me into his embrace and stroked my hair.

My sobs finally left my mouth as I felt the pain in my legs increasing. "I'm sorry" He whispered. I didn't care. I needed some time and I think he knew that.

He went to his closet and handed me one of his hoodies. "Here, wear this." He said. I nodded looking down and took the hoodie and went to the bathroom.

The hoodie reached till my mid thighs. I decided to just wear some short shorts because I didn't want any material touching my calves. I went outside and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed waiting for me.

I kept my head down and walked towards the bed when he suddenly pulled me and made me stand between his thighs and hugged me. I gave up and hugged him back.

He rubbed my back soothingly, "I'm sorry for scaring you princess" He apologised. "I-I'm sorry too. I was just upset" I confessed. "I know, let's just go to sleep" I nodded.

He pulled me in to bed and as expected he took his shirt off. "What?! It's comfortable" He yelled at me playfully when he saw me staring at him in disgust. "Yeah okay pervert" I said rolling my eyes.

"Roll those eyes again and the last thing you'll see is me plucking them out" He said with a smirk. "Shut up psycho, come and sleep" I said. He chuckled and laid down beside me.

He pulled me closer and snuggled in my neck "You're so soft~~~" He cooed. "Yeah yeah, I know. My great grandmother worked as a pillow at Walmart" I said sarcastically.

"Was she hot? Or soft like you" He asked is a weird manner. "Eww she's an 80 something year old woman you pervert." I said looking at him in disgust.

"If I had a dollar for every time you called me that, I would already be a billionaire by now." I looked at him weirdly "You already are one dumbass" Well that earned me a smack on my thigh.

"Owww" I yelped in pain. "Shut up and sleep piggy" He said and pulled the duvet above us. I nodded and fell fast asleep.

To be continued...

It's short I know ;-;

Word count : 1304