9

CHAPTER 9 : SLAVE

Y/N POV

"I want you to listen to everything I say for a week" I choked. Who does this Mother clucker think he is? "No way-" He didn't let me continue and cut me off. "Okay then I'll tell hyungs, you tried to hit on a boy" He smirked.

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes. "I'll probably regret this" I muttered under my breath. "No~ I won't do anything bad, I just want the best for you" He said in a fake caring voice, playing with my exposed shoulders from behind.

"I promise I won't go over board but it's gonna be fun~~" He said with a smirk and leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I sighed in Defeat knowing I'll be dead this week

____________

We are at home and I thought of escaping to my room before he could say anything but that's when I remembered I don't have one. Great. "So first we'll need to find you an outfit for the day" He said and searched through a part of the wardrobe I've never seen.

He threw an outfit at me "No way-" the outfit wasn't something I'd wear everyday

"Wear it sis." He said in a teasing tone. I groaned and went inside the bathroom and wore it. I came out with a sad pout. I could see him aweing visibly at me.

"Oh my fooking god, you're so cute" He cooed, hugging me while I was looking like the annoyed emoji. "Come on BooBoo, we have a very ExCitIng day ahead of us" He said like a tease.

"Wait don't tell me-" I said in fear knowing what's going to happen next "Yup, you're coming with me outside wearing that my adorable little BooBoo" I cried mentally. This is going to be so embarrassing.

"Oppa please" I begged. "No sis, either you listen to me like a good little bunny or I tell hyungs what happened today" He said patting my head. "But you're the bunny though..." I mumbled, pouting with my arms crossed.

"Now come with me, we have a very VeRy busy day" He said smirking and dragged me with him to the car. "Oppa I haven't even had lunch yet" I whined as my stomach let out a loud growl.

"Oh you're right, why don't we stop at That new barbecue place that opened up down the street?" This man knows exactly what he is doing and I don't like it. "You're doing this on purpose aren't you" I said in a not so excited tone.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" That's what the devil said. I shrunk in my seat as we hit the main road. I didn't want anybody to see me like this. While the driver was driving, Jungkook placed me on his lap making me higher so that people can see my face from outside.

And how convenient is it that he chose the one car that didn't have tinted windows? I could smell his smirk. I just hope nobody pays attention to this car.