37

CHAPTEE 37 : TASK COMPLETION

Y/N POV

I woke up, wrapped in Jungkook's arms. I tiredly looked up at him to see him sleeping peacefully. I looked over at the digital clock and saw that it was only 2AM.

I mentally groaned, not wanting to get up. I wanted to continue sleeping with him, I just feel so safe. But I know I can't so I sighed and got up without waking him.

I slowly snuck out the room and got the knife that they supplied me with. I took a deep breath and took out the map and made my way into a few hallways.

Where is this damn office?

I finally reached a room which was guarded by security. I took a deep breath and put on my mask. It's now or never.

They were talking with each other, back facing me which was perfect. I slowly snuck behind them and covered their mouth and stabbed both of them. I took a step back with a shaky breath, I just stabbed someone, I FUCKING STABBED SOMEONE.

I don't know what to do with them. I don't want them to die please. I looked at their bodies, they were still alive but they were gasping for air. I can't look at them any longer without crying from guilt. That's when I realised something.

They'll find out, they're guards are nearly dead on the floor.

But I didn't have time to worry about them. I just don't want them to die. I quickly entered the code that was texted to me and got in. The whole room was surrounded with security cameras.

Every.single.corner.

Hopefully my mask does it's job and leaves me anonymous.

I prayed that whoever viewed the footage wouldn't recognise my masked-self. "What do I even have to take?!" I mumbled to myself in panic. I went to the desk and rummaged through the drawers, desperately trying to find the documents.

I decided to text Yuko

Impatient Butthole : What?

Y/N : What am I supposed to take?!

Impatient Butthole : Just take the files that are in the last drawer. The key in hidden in the knife I gave you.

Y/N : Can I please just not do any of this? Why can't you get someone else? I already stabbed two people.

Impatient Butthole : Oh trust me, you'll soon be glad that you worked for us because you'll get a payment too

Y/N : I don't care about money!

Impatient Butthole : Who said it's about money? I'm going to give you a secret

Y/N : I don't need to know your stupid secret

Impatient Butthole : Just fvcking do it, you'll regret it otherwise

Y/N : Fine

I sighed , what could she possibly have that's so good and rewarding to tell me? I shook off those thoughts and began rummaging through the desk. Then I remembered about the key.