40

CHAPTER 40 - DRUNK

Y/N POV

The only thing I felt like doing was to.... Drink. I wanted to vent out all my feelings, frustration and anger. But first I had to get out of the damn room.

Maybe the window? But it's too obvious. Let's just see if it's open first. I went to the window and tried opening and guess what? It opened. I looked down and saw a bush. Maybe I can jump on that.

It's now or never. I first went to my closet and changed my clothes to something more... Appropriate for whatever I'm going to do. I changed into an oversized hoodie and shorts and tied my hair.

I took a deep breath and looked down. I closed my eyes and braced myself before jumping down. I covered my mouth to prevent any noise from escaping and catching my brother's attention.

I snuck behind a car making sure the guards don't see me and made a run for it to the nearest club. I just wanted to relieve my stress. I don't even want to be in my senses anymore. I felt so careless...

Meanwhile

"Hyung..." Jungkook sighed. "I feel so bad.... I miss her"

"We all do Koo, but she has to learn her lesson. She's been misbehaving with us a lot lately." Jin said. "I just wanna hug her till she pops" Jungkook pouted. Suddenly Taehyung came out of his room.

"Hyung-nim you've been in your room for 20 minutes. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "I slapped her. I. Fvcking. Slapped. Her" He growled at himself.

"I hate myself so fvcking much" He groaned. "I feel like we went too far. I miss her so bad" Jimin mumbled. "She's so scared now too" Yoongi sighed. "Hugging her once won't hurt right?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

Jin chuckled, knowing how much he loves her. He nodded. Jungkook smiled and got up, wanting to go to her room and give her a big fat hug in hopes of her at least warming up to him because her ignorance is something her cannot handle.

The boys followed him into her room but was shocked to find it empty. "Where is she?!" Hoseok asked. That's when Namjoon spotted that the window was open "She escaped" He grit his teeth.

___________

A drunk Y/N came wobbling into the Jeon's Property. All the guards looked at her shocked. "S-she escaped?" One of them whispered to the other. "I told you I heard something! Our lives are more important than your tinder date you numbskull" The other one scolded.

"Sorry but let's take her to masters before they kill us for the delay" The first one said and gently held Y/N's forearm and brought her inside the mansion.

"Young masters! We found Ms.Y/N!" He called out. The boys immediately stood up with the angriest glares on their faces. They marched towards the guard just to see a drunk Y/N being carried by them.

He let her go and she immediately gasped "Kookie!" She jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He automatically held her thighs to prevent her from falling.

He was still shocked at her action. He leaned his face closer to hers and sniffed her breath. "She's drunk" He confirmed to his brothers' who's eyes widened. "Drunk?! She's only 16!" Jin exclaimed.

"I lob you Kookie~" She snuggled in his neck. His heart melted at her cuteness because it's a rare thing to see. She had the cutest, most innocent smile on her face.

She giggled at his face and puckered her lips forward before kissing him all over his face. Jungkook looked like a lovesick puppy at her affection. He put her down and hugged her tightly making her laugh and hug him back.

The boys were just watching her actions. But Jin... He had other thoughts. The reason she got drunk was because of what they did. They definitely went way too far. No child should ever feel stressed or unsafe with their guardians.

But here she is, drunk and out of her senses. She turned too Taehyung and squealed seeing him. She hugged his waist and snuggled in his chest. "TaeTae~" The boys were so confused as to why she was acting like a baby when she's drunk.

He lifted her chin up to face him. She had a wide smile on her face but the thing that caught his attention was the red hand mark on her cheek. His eyes softened as he leaned forwards and kissed it.

She giggled and kissed his cheek before going to Jimin. "Jiminie pabo~" She pinched his cheeks. He looked at her shocked. "Alright she's lost it" Yoongi said, taking her hand and leading her to the couch.

She innocently followed him as they all sat down. But she suddenly jumped on their laps, "I love you guys~" She Said while hugging Namjoon. "Y-you love us?" He stuttered.

She nodded with a smile. "I've always wanted big and strong brothers!" She said, widening her arms, describing her point. "Baby do you love me?" Jungkook asked, kneeling down in front of her.

She nodded immediately "Kookie Dookie" She said and hugged his neck. He squealed and hugged her back, kissing her face.

"What about me baby?" Jimin asked. She nodded "I love you, you, you, you, you, you and you!" She said pointing at everyone. They all smiled, suddenly forgetting their anger.

"We should get her drunk more often" Taehyung chuckled. Jin rolled his eyes playfully and smacked the back of his head. "Hobi~" She got up and went to him.

"What princess?" He asked with an angelic smile, looking up at her in adoration. "Ppo Ppo?" She pointed at her cheek. He chuckled and leaned in kissing her cheek. She giggled in happiness and hugged his neck.

Little did she know, Jungkook was recording her.

"You know my Oppas are soOoo big and h-handsome *hiccup* a-and I lob them soooOooo much. B-but sometimes they are so scary" She pouted. The boys were carefully listening to every word, wanting to know more about what she thinks of them.

"Why are they scary." Yoongi asked. "B-because sometimes that *hiccup* Stoopid bunny man hurts me. But his hyungs don't" She giggled cheekily. "B-but today Mr.Alien slapped me" She said with teary eyes making Taehyung's heart ache.

"H-he also scolded Y/N a-and made Y/N-ie feel bad" She sniffled. "But I'm sure he didn't mean it" Taehyung said, caressing her red cheek. "R-really? *hiccup* H-he doesn't hate me?" She sniffled.

"No, he loves you with his whole heart okay?" He said. She nodded and hugged his neck "I lob you" "I love you too" He sighed. "Baby why do you disobey us all the time?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"I-I don't." She mumbled. "I'm getting *hiccup* sleepy. Googie! Carry me!" She made grabby hands. Jungkook chuckled, giving the phone to Jin and lifting her up.

She smiled satisfied and wrapped her arms around him. She placed a soft peck on his neck before falling asleep. Jungkook cooed at her cuteness.

He went to his room and laid her down and was about to get up but she wouldn't let go. He mentally laughed in satisfaction and didn't hesitate to sleep with her. He held her close, cuddling her soft little body like his own teddy bear.

To be continued...

*Deep breath* ONIONHASEYO JEONEUN BANGTAN SONYEONDAN HANGEUM MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK IMNIDA

Vote or Poopy will poop on your pillow 🔪

Word count : 1270