36

CHAPTER 36 - TASK 2

Y/N POV

I looked over at Taehyung Oppa who looked so... Sentimental. He was looking over the bridge with a sad smile, looking at everything around him.

 He was looking over the bridge with a sad smile, looking at everything around him

"Oppa... Are you okay?" I asked slowly. His head suddenly snapped to my direction "A-ah yes" He replied. I nodded, "Let's go?" He asked. I nodded once again, holding his hand and going to the motorcycle.

"Can I just come in a taxi?" I asked. "Nope, you're getting on this motorbike no matter what." He said. I pouted and got on it after her did. "Please go slow this time" I begged.

"I can't promise" He smirked. Wtf- where'd the sweet senti Tae go?

The next thing I knew the bike was flying into the streets and everyone was shooting me glares for screaming. And guess what? My screaming got louder and louder each second but we passed a funeral and I swear, I've never felt so embarrassed.

While everyone was crying their eyes out, I was here screaming like a maniac just because I'm on a bike. One guy even threw a plastic bottle at me.

"OPPA SLOW DOWN!" I yelled. He chuckled and did as told. Once we reached home, I waddled and fell out of the motorbike onto the floor. Taehyung laughed at my state and picked me up like a potato sack before walking inside.

"Bro where were you?" Jungkook asked "And why'd you bring THAT with you?"

"I'm your sister" I said, punching his chest. But he obviously wasn't affected. "I don't know why but it's so cute how she thinks she can hurt us" Jimin said while laughing.

"YOU HEIGHTLESS NINCOMPOOP" I growled before running over to him in my dizzy state and jumped on his back. I sat there and pulled his hair with force. "ACK- BITCH STOP IT" He yelled.

"SHUT THE FOOK UP, YOU AREN'T THE ONLY VIOLENT DINGUS HERE" I yelled like a psycho in his ear. "TAE-SSI HELP ME!" He called out. "Deal with this on your own" He said and walked away.

"Top 10 anime betrayals right here" Jungkook smirked. "JEON JUNGKOOK HELP ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL TELL HER WHAT YOU DID LAST WEEK" He threatened.

His eyes immediately widened as he ran over to us, pushed me off Jimin and helped him up. He hugged his waist and kissed his cheek "My lobehly Hyung nim~"

"Don't butter me up Shithead" Jimin said "Instead, help me get revenge on this little Racoon"

"With pleasure" Jungkook smirked. I gulped as they both came closer to me. "JIN EOMMMAAAAAAA" I yelled and ran into the living room where he was sitting. But then I suddenly remembered how he let Jungkook spank me that day.

Change of plans "HOBI OPPAAAAAAAAA"

He was also sitting on the couch so I quickly jumped onto him and wrapped my limbs around him, burying my face in his neck. "Woah baby, you okay?" He asked, putting his hands on my back.